- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 529251, 9 pages
Adaptive Control and Synchronization of the Shallow Water Model
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Maejo University, Chiang Mai 50290, Thailand
Received 6 July 2011; Revised 24 September 2011; Accepted 26 September 2011
Academic Editor: Carlo Cattani
Copyright © 2012 P. Sangapate. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Tribbia, An Introduction to Three-Dimensional Climate Modeling, Oxford University, New York, NY, USA, 1992.
- E. Ott, C. Grebogi, and J. A. Yorke, “Controlling chaos,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 11, pp. 1196–1199, 1990.
- J. H. Park and O. M. Kwon, “A novel criterion for delayed feedback control of time-delay chaotic systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 495–501, 2005.
- T. L. Liao and S. H. Tsai, “Adaptive synchronization of chaotic systems and its application to secure communications,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1387–1396, 2000.
- T. Yang and L. O. Chua, “Generalized synchronization of chaos via linear transformations,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 215–219, 1999.
- Y. G. Yu and S. Zhang, “Adaptive backstepping synchronization of uncertain chaotic system,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 643–649, 2004.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- M. Lakshmanan and K. Murali, Chaos in Nonlinear Oscillators, World Scientific Publishing, River Edge, NJ, USA, 1996.
- S. K. Han, C. Kerrer, and K. Kuramoto, “Dephasing and brusting in coupled neutral oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 75, pp. 3190–3193, 1995.
- B. Blasius, A. Huppert, and L. Stone, “Complex dynamics and phase synchronization in spatially extended ecological systems,” Nature, vol. 399, no. 6734, pp. 354–359, 1999.
- K. Murali and M. Lakshmanan, “Secure communication using a compound signal from generalized synchronizable chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 241, no. 6, pp. 303–310, 1998.
- M. Feki, “An adaptive chaos synchronization scheme applied to secure communication,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 141–148, 2003.
- V. Lakshmikantham, S. Leela, and A. A. Martynyuk, Stability Analysis of Nonlinear Systems, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1989.