- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 532610, 6 pages
Stable One-Dimensional Periodic Wave in Kerr-Type and Quadratic Nonlinear Media
Department of Constructive and Technological Engineering—Lasers and Fibre Optic Communications, National Institute of R&D for Optoelectronics INOE 2000, 409 Atomistilor Street, P.O. Box MG-5, 077125 Magurele, Ilfov, Romania
Received 6 December 2011; Revised 9 February 2012; Accepted 13 February 2012
Academic Editor: Cristian Toma
Copyright © 2012 Roxana Savastru et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. J. Eggleton, C. M. de Sterke, and R. E. Slusher, “Nonlinear pulse propagation in Bragg gratings,” Journal of the Optical Society of America B, vol. 14, no. 11, pp. 2980–2993, 1997.
- F. Lederer, S. Darmanyan, and A. Kobyakov, Spatial Solitons, springer, Berlin, Germany, 2001.
- X. u. Zhiyong, All-optical Soliton Control in Photonic Lattices, Master work, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain, 2007.
- Y. S. Kivshar, “Bright and dark spatial solitons in non-Kerr media,” Optical and Quantum Electronics, vol. 30, no. 7–10, pp. 571–614, 1998.
- Y. V. Kartashov, A. A. Egorov, V. A. Vysloukh, and L. Torner, “Stable one-dimensional periodic waves in Kerr-type saturable and quadratic nonlinear media,” Journal of Optics B, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. S279–S287, 2004.