- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 534189, 17 pages
The Nonlinear Behavior of Vibrational Conveyers with Single-Mass Crank-and-Rod Exciters
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Yıldız Technical University, 34349 İstanbul, Turkey
Received 22 May 2012; Accepted 13 August 2012
Academic Editor: Xing-Gang Yan
Copyright © 2012 G. Füsun Alışverişçi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. O. Konokenko, Vibrating Problems With a Limited Power Supply, Ilife, London, UK, 1969.
- D. Belato, H. I. Weber, J. M. Balthazar, and D. T. Mook, “Chaotic vibrations of a nonideal electro-mechanical system,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 38, no. 10–13, pp. 1699–1706, 2001.
- D. Belato, J. M. Balthazar, and H. I. Weber, “A note about the appearance of non-hyperbolic solutions in a mechanical pendulum system,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 34, no. 3-4, pp. 309–317, 2003.
- J. M. Balthazar, D. T. Mook, H. I. Weber et al., “An overview on non-ideal vibrations,” Meccanica, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 613–621, 2003.
- J. M. Balthazar, R. M. L. R. F. Brasıl, H. I. Weber et al., “A review of new vibration issues due to non-ideal energy sources,” in Dynamical Systems and Control, CRC Press, LLC, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2004.
- G. F. Alışverişçi, “Computational dynamic analysis of vibrational conveyers with single-mass; crank-and-rod exciters,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference of the Balkan Physical Union Book Series: AIP Conference Proceedings, vol. 899, pp. 373–374, August 2007.
- S. Ganapathy and M. A. Parameswaran, “Effect of material loading on the starting and transition over resonance of a vibratory conveyor,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 169–176, 1987.
- M. R. Bolla, J. M. Balthazar, J. L. P. Felix, and D. T. Mook, “On an approximate analytical solution to a nonlinear vibrating problem, excited by a nonideal motor,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 841–847, 2007.
- A. O. Spivakovasky and V. K. Dyachkov, Conveying Machines, Volume (I, II), Mir Publichers, Moscow, Russia, 1985.
- A. Götzendorfer, Vibrated Granular Matter: Transport, Fluidization, and Patterns, PhD University Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany, 2007.
- M. A. Parameswaran and S. Ganapathy, “Vibratory conveying-analysis and design: a review,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 89–97, 1979.
- I. I. Blekhman, G. Yu, and D. G. Ju, Vibrational Displacement, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1964.
- A. H. Nayfeh and D. T. Mook, Nonlinear Oscillations, Wiley-Interscience, New York, NY, USA, 1979.
- G. Schmidt and A. Tondl, Nonlinear Vibrations, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1986.
- A. H. Nayfeh and B. Balachandran, Applied Nonlinear Dynamics: Analitical, Computation and Experimental Methods, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- A. H. Nayfeh, “Resolving controversies in the application of the method of multiple scales and the generalized method of averaging,” Nonlinear Dynamics. An International Journal of Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos in Engineering Systems, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 61–102, 2005.
- A. H. Nayfeh and C. M. Chin, Methods with Mathematica, 1999.
- S. Lynch, Dynamical Systems with Applications using Mathematica, Birkhäuser Boston, Boston, MA, usa, 2007.