- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 567812, 14 pages
Experimental Study on Forecasting Mathematical Model of Drying Shrinkage of Recycled Aggregate Concrete
College of Civil Engineering, Chongqing Three Gorges University, 780 ShaLong Road, Wanzhou District, Chongqing 414000, China
Received 19 November 2011; Accepted 16 January 2012
Academic Editor: Ireneusz Zbicinski
Copyright © 2012 Yuanchen Guo and Xue Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Lv and Z. Yingchen, Shrinkage and Creep, China Railway Publishing House China Railway Publishing House, Beijing, China, 1994.
- D. W. Mokarem, R. E. Weyers, and D. S. Lane, “Development of a shrinkage performance specifications and prediction model analysis for supplemental cementitious material concrete mixtures,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 918–925, 2005.
- O. Chaalla, B. Benmokrane, and G. Ballivy, “Drying shrinkage strains: experimental versus codes,” ACI Materials Journal, vol. 89, no. 3, pp. 263–266, 1992.
- ACI209 R-82, “Prediction of creep, shrinkage and temperature effects in Concrete Structures”.
- N. J. Gardner and M. J. Lockman, “Design provisions for drying shrinkage and creep of normal-strength concrete,” ACI Materials Journal, vol. 98, no. 2, pp. 159–167, 2001.
- “AASHTO LRFD bridge design specifications section 5: concrete structures,” in Proceedings of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO '07), Washington, DC, USA, 2007.
- G. Yuanchen, Drying Shrinkage Properties of Recycled Aggregate/ Cement Composite, Kunming University of Science and Technology, Kunming, China, 2010.
- J. M. V. Gómez-Soberón, “Porosity of recycled concrete with substitution of recycled concrete aggregate: an experimental study,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 32, no. 8, pp. 1301–1311, 2002.
- C. S. Poon and S. C. Kou, “Properties of steam cured recycled aggregate concrete,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Sustainable Waste Management and Recycling, pp. 1–12, September 2004.
- J. M. Khatib, “Properties of concrete incorporating fine recycled aggregate,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 763–769, 2005.
- K. Eguchi, K. Teranishi, and M. Narikawa, “Study on mechanism of drying shrinkage and water loss of recycled aggregate concrete,” Journal of Structure and Construction Engineering, vol. 3, pp. 1–7, 2003.
- S. Mandal and A. Gupta, “Strength and durability of recycled aggregate concrete,” in Towards a Better Built Environment Innovation, Sustainability, Information Technology, E. Zurich, Ed., Zurich, Switzerland, 2002.
- B. Bissonnette, P. Pierre, and M. Pigeon, “Influence of key parameters on drying shrinkage of cementitious materials,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 29, no. 10, pp. 1655–1662, 1999.