- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 589640, 13 pages
Bayesian Estimation of Two-Parameter Weibull Distribution Using Extension of Jeffreys' Prior Information with Three Loss Functions
1Institute for Mathematical Research, University Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Salangor, Malaysia
2Department of Mathematics, University Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Salangor, Malaysia
Received 18 April 2012; Revised 29 May 2012; Accepted 12 June 2012
Academic Editor: Bohdan Maslowski
Copyright © 2012 Chris Bambey Guure et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chris Bambey Guure, and Noor Akma Ibrahim, “Bayesian Analysis of the Survival Function and Failure Rate of Weibull Distribution with Censored Data,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, pp. 1–18, 2012.
- Chris Bambey Guure, and Noor Akma Ibrahim, “Generalized Bayesian non-informative prior estimation of Weibull parameter with interval censoring,” Scienceasia, vol. 39, pp. 75–79, 2013.
- Umesh Singh, and Dinesh Kumar, “Bayesian estimation of parameters of inverse Weibull distribution,” Journal Of Applied Statistics, vol. 40, no. 7, pp. 1597–1607, 2013.
- Adam Baharum, Faris Mahdi Alwan, and Saad Talib Hasson, “A Case Study of Reliability and Performance of the Electric Power Distribution Station Based on Time between Failures,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Chris Bambey Guure, Noor Akma Ibrahim, and Mohd Bakri Adam, “Bayesian Inference of the Weibull Model Based on Interval-Censored Survival Data,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Wolfgang Hoegele, Rainer Loeschel, Barbara Dobler, Oliver Koelbl, and Piotr Zygmanski, “Bayesian Estimation Applied to Stochastic Localization with Constraints due to Interfaces and Boundaries,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–17, 2013.
- Daniel Kurz, Horst Lewitschnig, and Jürgen Pilz, “Advanced Bayesian Estimation of Weibull Early Life Failure Distributions,” Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 2014.