- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 596396, 10 pages
Analysis of Attitude Determination Methods Using GPS Carrier Phase Measurements
1Institute of Science, Engineering and Technology, Federal University of Jequitinhonha and Mucuri Valleys (UFVJM), Rua do Cruzeiro, 1, 39803-371 Teófilo Otoni, MG, Brazil
2Space Mechanics and Control Division (DMC), National Institute for Space Research (INPE), 12227-010 São José dos Campos, SP, Brazil
Received 15 November 2011; Accepted 19 January 2012
Academic Editor: Silvia Maria Giuliatti Winter
Copyright © 2012 Leandro Baroni and Hélio Koiti Kuga. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B.W. Parkinson and J.J. Spilker Jr., Global Positioning System: Theory and Applications, vol. 1-2, 1996.
- A. El-Mowafy and A. Mohamed, “Attitude determination from GNSS using adaptive Kalman filtering,” Journal of Navigation, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 135–148, 2005.
- J. Pinchin, “Enhanced integer bootstrapping for single frequency GPS attitude determination,” in Proceedings of the 21st International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS '08), pp. 1524–1532, Savannah, Ga, USA, September 2008.
- G. Zheng and D. Gebre-Egziabher, “Enhancing ambiguity resolution performance using attitude determination constraints,” in Proceedings of the 22nd International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS '09), pp. 3598–3610, Savannah, Ga, USA, September 2009.
- L. Baroni, H. K. Kuga, and K. O'Keefe, “Analysis of three ambiguity resolution methods for real time static and kinematic positioning of a GPS receiver,” in Proceedings of the 22nd International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS '09), pp. 2392–2400, Savannah, GA, USA, September 2009.
- L. Baroni., Algoritmos de navegação em tempo real para um sistema GPS de posicionamento relativo de precisão (Real time navigation algorithms for a precise GPS relative positioning system), Ph.D. thesis, INPE, São José dos Campos, Brazil, 2009, (INPE-16598-TDI/1584).
- A. C. Louro, Determinação autônoma de atitude de satélites utilizando GPS (Autonomous satellite attitude determination using GPS), Ph.D. thesis, INPE, São José dos Campos, Brazil, 2006, (INPE-14091-TDI/1074).
- R. V. F. Lopes and H. K. Kuga, “Determinação de atitude em 3 eixos por interferometria GPS (Three-axis attitude determination by GPS interferometry),” in Plataforma Integrada Sensores Inerciais/GPS (Inertial sensor/GPS integrated platform), O. S. C. Durão, V. R. Schad, H. K. Kuga, R. V. F. Lopes, H. C. Carvalho, and M. Esper, Eds., INPE, São José dos Campos, Brazil, 2002, (INPE-9293-PRP/234).
- R. V. Garcia, Filtro não linear de Kalman sigma-ponto com algoritmo unscented aplicado a estimativa dinâmica da atitude de satélites artificiais (Sigma point nonlinear Kalman filter with unscented algorithm applied to attitude dynamics estimation of artificial satellites), Ph.D. thesis, INPE, São José dos Campos, Brazil, 2011, (10.16.14.32-TDI).
- P. J. G. Teunissen, “Least-squares estimation of the integer GPS ambiguities,” in Proceedings of the IAG General Meeting (IAG '93), Beijing, China, 1993.
- P. J. G. Teunissen, “New method for fast carrier phase ambiguity estimation,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Position Location and Navigation Symposium, pp. 562–573, Las Vegas, Mev, USA, April 1994.
- P. J. de Jonge and C. C. J. M. Tiberius, “The LAMBDA method for integer ambiguity estimation: implementation aspects,” Tech. Rep., Delft University of Technology, 1996.
- P. J. de Jonge, C. C. J. M. Tiberius, and P. J. G. Teunissen, “Computational aspects of the LAMBDA method for GPS ambiguity resolution,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GPS '96), pp. 935–944, Kansas City, Mo, USA, 1996.
- R. R. Hatch, “Instantaneous ambiguity resolution,” in Proceedings of the KIS '90, pp. 299–308, Springer, Banff, Canada, 1990.
- R. V. Garcia, H. K. Kuga, and M. C. Zanardi, “Unscented Kalman filter for spacecraft attitude estimation using quaternions and Euler angles,” in Proceedings of the 22 International Symposium on Space Flight Dynamics, São José dos Campos, Brazil, 2011.
- P. Misra and P. Enge, Global Positioning System: Signals, Measurements and Performance, Ganga-Jamuna Press, Lincoln, Mass, USA, 2001.
- L. Baroni and H. K. Kuga, “Integer ambiguity resolution in attitude determination using GPS measurements,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Aerospace and Sciences (ICNPAA '10), São José dos Campos, Brazil, 2010.