- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 601295, 10 pages
An Emotional Agent Model Based on Granular Computing
1School of Software, Nanchang University, Nanchang 330047, China
2Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanchang University, Nanchang 330031, China
Received 9 May 2012; Revised 7 August 2012; Accepted 13 August 2012
Academic Editor: Yiu-ming Cheung
Copyright © 2012 Jun Hu and Chun Guan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. M. George, “Emotions and leadership: the role of emotional intelligence,” Human Relations, vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 1027–1055, 2000.
- J. Bates, “The role of emotion in believable agents,” Communications of the ACM, vol. 37, no. 7, pp. 122–125, 1994.
- H. Ushida, Y. Hirayama, and H. Nakajima, “Emotion model for life-like agent and its evaluation,” in Proceedings of the 15th National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI/IAAI '98), pp. 62–69, July 1998.
- K. A. Maria and R. A. Zitar, “Emotional agents: a modeling and an application,” Information and Software Technology, vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 695–716, 2007.
- M. S. El-Nasr, J. Yen, and T. R. Ioerger, “FLAME—a fuzzy logic adaptive model of emotions,” Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 219–257, 2000.
- T. Y. Lin, “Granular computing,” in Announcement of the BISC Special Interest Group on Granular Computing, 1997.
- E. Chown, R. M. Jones, and A. E. Henninger, “An architecture for emotional decision-making agents,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, pp. 352–353, July 2002.
- P. Paolo and T. Robert, “Emotions and agents,” in Mutli-Agents Systems and Applications, 2001.
- J. Gratch, “Modeling the interplay between emotion and decision making,” in Proceedings of the 9th Conference on Computer Generated Forces and Behavioral Representation, 2000.
- M. Poel, R. Akker, A. Nijholt, and A. Kesteren, “Learning emotions in virtual environments,” in Proceedings of the 60th European Meeting on Cybernetics and System Research, vol. 2, pp. 751–756, 2002.