- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 618979, 13 pages
Intelligent Risk Assessment for Dewatering of Metro-Tunnel Deep Excavations
1Institute of Transportation Engineering, College of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058, China
2Hangzhou Metro Group Co., Ltd., Hangzhou 310020, China
3Research Center for Structural Health Monitoring and Control, School of Civil Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116023, China
Received 14 October 2012; Accepted 4 November 2012
Academic Editor: Sheng-yong Chen
Copyright © 2012 X. W. Ye et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Y. Kim and K. K. Lee, “Disturbance of groundwater table by subway construction in the Seoul area, Korea,” Geosciences Journal, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 37–46, 2003.
- J. C. Ni and W. C. Cheng, “Shield machine disassembly in grouted soils outside the ventilation shaft: a case history in Taipei Rapid Transit System (TRTS),” Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 435–443, 2011.
- M. Tokgoz, K. K. Yilmaz, and H. Yazicigil, “Optimal aquifer dewatering schemes for excavation of collector line,” Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, vol. 128, no. 4, pp. 248–261, 2002.
- D. Roy and K. E. Robinson, “Surface settlements at a soft soil site due to bedrock dewatering,” Engineering Geology, vol. 107, no. 3-4, pp. 109–117, 2009.
- K. Demirbas, A. B. Altan-Sakarya, and H. Onder, “Optimal dewatering of an excavation site,” Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers. Water Management, vol. 165, no. 6, pp. 327–337, 2012.
- N. Zhou, P. A. Vermeer, R. Lou, Y. Tang, and S. Jiang, “Numerical simulation of deep foundation pit dewatering and optimization of controlling land subsidence,” Engineering Geology, vol. 114, no. 3-4, pp. 251–260, 2010.
- M. Preene and W. Powrie, “Steady-state performance of construction dewatering systems in fine soils,” Geotechnique, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 191–205, 1993.
- W. Powrie and T. O. L. Roberts, “Case history of a dewatering and recharge system in chalk,” Geotechnique, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 599–609, 1995.
- C. I. Mansur and S. G. Durrett, “Dewatering cofferdam for construction of Olmsted Locks,” Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, vol. 128, no. 6, pp. 496–510, 2002.
- A. Aryafar and F. D. Ardejani, “Anisotropy and bedding effects on the hydro geological regime in a confined aquifer to design an appropriate dewatering system,” International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 563–570, 2009.
- M. A. Bevan, W. Powrie, and T. O. L. Roberts, “Influence of large-scale inhomogeneities on a construction dewatering system in chalk,” Geotechnique, vol. 60, no. 8, pp. 635–649, 2010.
- S. Chen and Y. Xiang, “A procedure for theoretical estimation of dewatering-induced pile settlement,” Computers and Geotechnics, vol. 33, no. 4-5, pp. 278–282, 2006.
- W. L. Schroeder, V. W. Rybel, and L. Cochran, “Dewatering for Opal Springs Powerhouse excavation,” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, vol. 112, no. 3, pp. 440–451, 1986.
- S. Q. Wang, Y. P. Wee, and G. Ofori, “DSSDSS: a decision support system for dewatering systems selection,” Building and Environment, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 625–645, 2002.
- R. A. Forth, “Groundwater and geotechnical aspects of deep excavations in Hong Kong,” Engineering Geology, vol. 72, no. 3-4, pp. 253–260, 2004.
- C. Rechea, S. Levasseur, and R. Finno, “Inverse analysis techniques for parameter identification in simulation of excavation support systems,” Computers and Geotechnics, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 331–345, 2008.
- S. Y. Chen and Y. F. Li, “Vision sensor planning for 3-D model acquisition,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 894–904, 2005.
- S. Y. Chen, Y. F. Li, and J. Zhang, “Vision processing for realtime 3-D data acquisition based on coded structured light,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 167–176, 2008.
- F. Kang, J. Li, and Q. Xu, “Structural inverse analysis by hybrid simplex artificial bee colony algorithms,” Computers and Structures, vol. 87, no. 13-14, pp. 861–870, 2009.
- Y. Q. Ni, X. W. Ye, and J. M. Ko, “Monitoring-based fatigue reliability assessment of steel bridges: analytical model and application,” Journal of Structural Engineering, vol. 136, no. 12, pp. 1563–1573, 2010.
- S. Y. Chen, “Kalman filter for robot vision: a survey,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 59, no. 11, pp. 4409–4420, 2012.
- S. Y. Chen, H. Tong, and C. Cattani, “Markov models for image labeling,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 814356, 18 pages, 2012.
- Y. Q. Ni, X. W. Ye, and J. M. Ko, “Modeling of stress spectrum using long-term monitoring data and finite mixture distributions,” Journal of Engineering Mechanics, vol. 138, no. 2, pp. 175–183, 2012.