- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 632712, 10 pages
Synchronization of Unified Chaotic Systems Using Sliding Mode Controller
1Department of Electrical Engineering, Far East University, Tainan 74448, Taiwan
2Department of Biomedical Engineering, Hungkuang University, Taichung 43302, Taiwan
Received 29 September 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Teh-Lu Liao
Copyright © 2012 Yi-You Hou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. N. Lorenz, “Deterministic non-periodic flows,” Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, vol. 20, pp. 130–141, 1963.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- C. K. Huang, S. C. Tsay, and Y. R. Wu, “Implementation of chaotic secure communication systems based on OPA circuits,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 589–600, 2005.
- G. Alvarez, L. Hernández, J. Muñoz, F. Montoya, and S. Li, “Security analysis of communication system based on the synchronization of different order chaotic systems,” Physics Letters A, vol. 345, no. 4–6, pp. 245–250, 2005.
- H. T. Yau, C. L. Kuo, and J. J. Yan, “Fuzzy sliding mode control for a class of chaos synchronization with uncertainties,” International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 333–338, 2006.
- R. Martinez-Guerra and W. Yu, “Chaotic synchronization and secure communication via sliding-mode observer,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 235–243, 2008.
- M. Hu and Z. Xu, “Adaptive feedback controller for projective synchronization,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 1253–1260, 2008.
- T. L. Liao and S. H. Tsai, “Adaptive synchronization of chaotic systems and its application to secure communications,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1387–1396, 2000.
- Z. Li, K. Li, C. Wen, and Y. C. Soh, “A new chaotic secure communication system,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 51, no. 8, pp. 1306–1312, 2003.
- Z. Li and D. Xu, “A secure communication scheme using projective chaos synchronization,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 477–481, 2004.
- D. I. R. Almeida, J. Alvarez, and J. G. Barajas, “Robust synchronization of Sprott circuits using sliding mode control,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 11–18, 2006.
- J. Zhou, H. B. Huang, G. X. Qi, P. Yang, and X. Xie, “Communication with spatial periodic chaos synchronization,” Physics Letters A, vol. 335, no. 2-3, pp. 191–196, 2005.
- G. Wen, Q. G. Wang, C. Lin, X. Han, and G. Li, “Synthesis for robust synchronization of chaotic systems under output feedback control with multiple random delays,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 1142–1146, 2006.
- M. M. El-Dessoky and M. T. Yassen, “Adaptive feedback control for chaos control and synchronization for new chaotic dynamical system,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 347210, 12 pages, 2012.
- Y. Yu and H. X. Li, “Adaptive hybrid projective synchronization of uncertain chaotic systems based on backstepping design,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 388–393, 2011.
- C. Zhu, “Feedback control methods for stabilizing unstable equilibrium points in a new chaotic system,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 71, no. 7-8, pp. 2441–2446, 2009.
- J. S. Lin and J. J. Yan, “Adaptive synchronization for two identical generalized Lorenz chaotic systems via a single controller,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 1151–1159, 2009.
- H. Zhu and B. Cui, “Stabilization and synchronization of chaotic systems via intermittent control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 3577–3586, 2010.
- H. T. Yau and C. S. Shieh, “Chaos synchronization using fuzzy logic controller,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1800–1810, 2008.
- U. Itkis, Control System of Variable Structure, Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 1976.
- V. I. Utkin, Sliding Mode and Their Application in Variable Structure Systems, Mir Editors, Moscow, Russia, 1978.
- C. P. Tan and C. Edwards, “Sliding mode observers for detection and reconstruction of sensor faults,” Automatica, vol. 38, no. 10, pp. 1815–1821, 2002.
- C. Edwards, S. K. Spurgeon, and R. J. Patton, “Sliding mode observers for fault detection and isolation,” Automatica, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 541–553, 2000.
- K. M. Cuomo, A. V. Oppenheim, and S. H. Strogatz, “Synchronization of Lorenz-based chaotic circuits with applications to communications,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 626–633, 1993.