- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 636159, 10 pages
Robust Nash Dynamic Game Strategy for User Cooperation Energy Efficiency in Wireless Cellular Networks
1Key Laboratory of Industrial Computer Control Engineering of Hebei, Qinhuangdao, Hebei 066004, China
2School of Engineering Science, Simon Fraser University, 250-13450 102 Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada V3T 0A3
3College of Information Science and Engineering, Yanshan University, Hebei, Qinhuangdao, China
4The Key Laboratory for Special Fiber and Fiber Sensor of Hebei Province, Yanshan University, Hebei, Qinhuangdao 066004, China
5College of Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University of Technology, Hangzhou 310023, China
Received 2 October 2012; Accepted 25 October 2012
Academic Editor: Sheng-yong Chen
Copyright © 2012 Shuhuan Wen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Oh, B. Krishnamachari, X. Liu, and Z. Niu, “Toward dynamic energy-efficient operation of cellular network infrastructure,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 49, no. 6, pp. 56–61, 2011.
- M. Li, W. Zhao, and S. Y. Chen, “MBM-based scalings of traffic propagated in internet,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 389803, 21 pages, 2011.
- S. Chen, W. Huang, C. Cattani, and G. Altieri, “Traffic dynamics on complex networks: a survey,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 732698, 23 pages, 2012.
- W. Huang and S. Y. Chen, “Epidemic metapopulation model with traffic routing in scale-free networks,” Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment, vol. 2011, no. 12, Article ID P12004, 19 pages, 2011.
- A. Sendonaris, E. Erkip, and B. Aazhang, “User cooperation diversity,part i: system description,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 51, no. 11, pp. 1927–1938, 2003.
- Z. Zhang, J. Shi, H-H. Chen, M. Guizani, and P. Qiu, “A cooperation strategy based on nash bargaining solution in cooperative relay networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 57, no. 4, pp. 2570–2577, 2008.
- M. R. B. Myerson, Game Theory: Analysis of Conflict, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1991.
- J. von Neumann and O. Morgenstern, Theory of Games and Economic Behavior, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1947.
- M. Nokleby and B. Aazhang, “User cooperation for energy-efficient cellular communications,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC '10), May 2010.
- R. Isaacs, Differential Games: A Mathematical Theory with Applications to Warfare and Pursuit, Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 1965.
- N. Shastry and R. S. Adve, “Stimulating cooperative diversity in wireless ad hoc networks through pricing,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC '06), pp. 3747–3752, July 2006.
- Z. Han, T. Himsoon, W. P. Siriwongpairat, and K. J. R. Liu, “Energy-efficient cooperative transmission over multiuser OFDM networks: who helps whom and how to cooperate,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC '05), pp. 1030–1035, March 2005.
- H. Shi, W. Wang, N. M. Kwok, and S. Y. Chen, “Game theory for wireless sensor networks: a survey,” Sensors, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 9055–9097, 2012.
- C. Cattani, S. Chen, and G. Aldashev, “Information and modeling in complexity,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 868413, 4 pages, 2012.
- D. W. K. Yeung and L. A. Petrosyan, Cooperative Stochastic Differential Games, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2006.
- A. S. Poznyak, T. E. Duncan, B. Pasik-Duncan, and V. G. Boltyanski, “Robust maximum principle for multi-model LQ-problem,” International Journal of Control, vol. 75, no. 15, pp. 1170–1177, 2002.
- L. S. Pontryagin, V. G. Boltyanskii, R. V. Gamkrelidze, and E. F. Mishchenko, The Mathematical Theory of Optimal Processes, Interscience Publishers, New York, NY, USA, 1962.
- A. Duel-Hallen, “Fading channel prediction for mobile radio adaptive transmission systems,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 95, no. 12, pp. 2299–2313, 2007.
- M. Li, S. C. Lim, and S. Chen, “Exact solution of impulse response to a class of fractional oscillators and its stability,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 657839, 9 pages, 2011.
- S. Chen, Y. Wang, and C. Cattani, “Key issues in modeling of complex 3D structures from video sequences,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 856523, 17 pages, 2012.
- X.-H. Yang, B. Wang, S.-Y. Chen, and W.-L. Wang, “Epidemic dynamics behavior in some bus transport networks: statistical mechanics and its applications,” Physica A, vol. 391, no. 3, pp. 917–924, 2012.
- J. Hwang, J. Winters, and F. Golnaraghi, “Sinusoidal modeling and prediction of fast fading processes,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Globecom ’98, November 1998.
- S. Haykin, Adaptive Filter Theory, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1999.
- G. Miao, N. Himayat, and G. Y. Li, “Energy-efficient link adaptation in frequency-selective channels,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 545–554, 2010.