- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
This article has been retracted as it is found to contain a substantial amount of material, without referencing, from the following published articles: (1) Joyce El Haddad, Maude Manouvrier, Marta Rukoz, “TQoS: Transactional and QoS-Aware Selection Algorithm for Automatic Web Service Composition,” IEEE T. Services Computing 3(1): 73-85 (2010). (2) Joyce El Haddad, Maude Manouvrier, Guillermo Ramirez, Marta Rukoz, “QoS-Driven Selection of Web Services for Transactional Composition,” ICWS 2008: 653-660.
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 641361, 15 pages
Service Selection of Ensuring Transactional Reliability and QoS for Web Service Composition
1College of Communication Engineering and Center of Network Engineering Technology, Weinan Normal University, West Chaoyang Street, 714000 Weinan, Shaanxi, China
2College of Mathematics and Information Science and Center of Network Engineering Technology, Weinan Normal University, 714000 Weinan, China
Received 11 April 2012; Accepted 26 June 2012
Academic Editor: Yuping Wang
Copyright © 2012 Guojun Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Liping Chen, Weitao Ha, and Guojun Zhang, “Reliable Execution Based on CPN and Skyline Optimization for Web Service Composition,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Mathematical Problems in Engineering, “Retracted: Service Selection of Ensuring Transactional Reliability and QoS for Web Service Composition,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–1, 2014.