- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 654742, 13 pages
Synchronization of Complex Networks with Time-Varying Delayed Dynamical Nodes via Pinning Control
1Department of Mathematics and Physics, Hohai University, Changzhou Campus, Jiangsu, Changzhou 213022, China
2Faculty of Science, Jiangsu University, Jiangsu, Zhenjiang 212013, China
3Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, Jiangsu, Zhenjiang 212013, China
Received 17 August 2011; Accepted 19 October 2011
Academic Editor: Shengyong Chen
Copyright © 2012 Shuguo Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Sorrentino, “Effects of the network structural properties on its controllability,” Chaos, vol. 17, no. 3, Article ID 033101, 2007.
- M. Porfiri and M. D. Bernardo, “Criteria for global pinning-controllability of complex networks,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 12, pp. 3100–3106, 2008.
- S. Y. Chen, W. Huang, and C. Cattani, “Traffic dynamics on complex networks: a survey,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 732698, 23 pages, 2012.
- S. Chen, H. Tong, and C. Cattani, “Markov models for image labeling,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 814356, 18 pages, 2012.
- F. Sorrentino, M. Di Bernardo, F. Garofalo, and G. Chen, “Controllability of complex networks via pinning,” Physical Review E, vol. 75, no. 4, Article ID 046103, 2007.
- S. N. Dorogovtsev and J. F. F. Mendes, Evolution of Networks: From Biological Nets to the Internet and WWW, Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK, 2003.
- P. M. Gade, “Synchronization of oscillators with random nonlocal connectivity,” Physical Review E, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 64–70, 1996.
- J. Lu, D. W. C. Ho, and M. Liu, “Globally exponential synchronization in an array of asymmetric coupled neural networks,” Physics Letters, Section A, vol. 369, no. 5-6, pp. 444–451, 2007.
- H. Liu, J. Chen, J. A. Lu, and M. Cao, “Generalized synchronization in complex dynamical networks via adaptive couplings,” Physica A, vol. 389, no. 8, pp. 1759–1770, 2010.
- M. G. Rosenblum, A. S. Pikovsky, and J. Kurths, “Phase synchronization of chaotic oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 76, no. 11, pp. 1804–1807, 1996.
- M. G. Rosenblum, A. S. Pikovsky, and J. Kurths, “From phase to lag synchronization in coupled chaotic oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 78, no. 22, pp. 4193–4196, 1997.
- R. Zhang, Y. Yang, Z. Xu, and M. Hu, “Function projective synchronization in drive-response dynamical network,” Physics Letters, Section A, vol. 374, no. 30, pp. 3025–3028, 2010.
- S. Zheng, “Adaptive-impulsive control of the projective synchronization in drive-response complex dynamical networks with time-varying coupling,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 501843, 12 pages, 2012.
- J. Zhou, J. Lu, and J. Lü, “Adaptive synchronization of an uncertain complex dynamical network,” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 652–656, 2006.
- L. Pan, W. Zhou, J. Fang, and D. Li, “Synchronization and anti-synchronization of new uncertain fractional-order modified unified chaotic systems via novel active pinning control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 3754–3762, 2010.
- S. Zheng and Q.S. Bi, “Synchronization analysis of complex dynamical networks with delayed and non-delayed coupling based on pinning control,” Physica Scripta, vol. 84, Article ID 025008, 2011.
- G. Liu and W. Ding, “Impulsive synchronization for a chaotic system with channel time-delay,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 958–965, 2011.
- L. X. Guo, M. F. Hu, and Z. Y. Xu, “Impulsive synchronization and control of directed transport in chaotic ratchets,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 19, no. 2, Article ID 020512, 2010.
- S. Zheng, “Adaptive-impulsive projective synchronization of drive-response delayed complex dynamical networks with time-varying coupling,” Nonlinear Dynamics. In press.
- S. G. Wang and H. X. Yao, “Impulsive synchronization of two coupled complex networks with time-delayed dynamical nodes,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 20, no. 9, Article ID 090513, 2011.
- A. A. Syntetos and J. E. Boylan, “On the stock control performance of intermittent demand estimators,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 103, no. 1, pp. 36–47, 2006.
- S. M. Cai, J. Hao, Q. He, and Z. Liu, “Exponential synchronization of complex delayed dynamical networks via pinning periodically intermittent control,” Physics Letters, Section A, vol. 375, no. 19, pp. 1965–1971, 2011.
- T. Liu, J. Zhao, and D. J. Hill, “Synchronization of complex delayed dynamical networks with nonlinearly coupled nodes,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 1506–1519, 2009.
- W. Guo, F. Austin, S. Chen, and W. Sun, “Pinning synchronization of the complex networks with non-delayed and delayed coupling,” Physics Letters, Section A, vol. 373, no. 17, pp. 1565–1572, 2009.
- X. F. Wang and G. Chen, “Pinning control of scale-free dynamical networks,” Physica A, vol. 310, no. 3-4, pp. 521–531, 2002.
- T. Chen, X. Liu, and W. Lu, “Pinning complex networks by a single controller,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. I, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 1317–1326, 2007.
- W. W. Yu, G. Chen, and J. H. Lue, “On pinning synchronization of complex dynamical networks,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 429–435, 2009.
- W. W. Yu, J. Cao, and J. Lü, “Global synchronization of linearly hybrid coupled networks with time-varying delay,” SIAM Journal on Applied Dynamical Systems, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 108–133, 2008.
- W. Lu and T. Chen, “New approach to synchronization analysis of linearly coupled ordinary differential systems,” Physica D., vol. 213, no. 2, pp. 214–230, 2006.
- Z. Zuo, C. Yang, and Y. Wang, “A unified framework of exponential synchronization for complex networks with time-varying delays,” Physics Letters, Section A, vol. 374, no. 19-20, pp. 1989–1999, 2010.
- J. Zhou and T. Chen, “Synchronization in general complex delayed dynamical networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. I, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 733–744, 2006.
- C. Hu, J. Yu, H. Jiang, and Z. Teng, “Synchronization of complex community networks with nonidentical nodes and adaptive coupling strength,” Physics Letters, Section A, vol. 375, no. 5, pp. 873–879, 2011.