- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 712752, 22 pages
Test-Sheet Composition Using Analytic Hierarchy Process and Hybrid Metaheuristic Algorithm TS/BBO
1School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Northeast Normal University, Changchun 130117, China
2Changchun Institute of Optics, Fine Mechanics and Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Changchun 130033, China
3Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100039, China
4School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Yili Normal University, Yining, Xinjiang 835000, China
Received 10 June 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Jun-Juh Yan
Copyright © 2012 Hong Duan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [19 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gaige Wang, Lihong Guo, Heqi Wang, Hong Duan, Luo Liu, and Jiang Li, “Incorporating mutation scheme into krill herd algorithm for global numerical optimization,” Neural Computing and Applications, 2012.
- Gaige Wang, Lihong Guo, Hong Duan, Luo Liu, and Heqi Wang, “A Bat Algorithm with Mutation for UCAV Path Planning,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2012, pp. 1–15, 2012.
- Gai-Ge Wang, Amir Hossein Gandomi, and Amir Hossein Alavi, “An Effective Krill Herd Algorithm with Migration Operator in Biogeography-based Optimization,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2013.
- Gai-Ge Wang, Amir Hossein Gandomi, and Amir Hossein Alavi, ““Stud Krill Herd Algorithm”,” Neurocomputing, 2013.
- Gai-Ge Wang, Lihong Guo, Amir Hossein Gandomi, Amir Hossein Alavi, and Hong Duan, “Simulated Annealing-Based Krill Herd Algorithm for Global Optimization,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Gaige Wang, Lihong Guo, Amir Hossein Gandomi, Lihua Cao, Amir Hossein Alavi, Hong Duan, and Jiang Li, “Lévy-Flight Krill Herd Algorithm,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Gaige Wang, and Lihong Guo, “A Novel Hybrid Bat Algorithm with Harmony Search for Global Numerical Optimization,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–21, 2013.
- Mingyu Fu, and Jianfang Jiao, “A Hybrid Approach for Coordinated Formation Control of Multiple Surface Vessels,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Hong-ze Li, and Sen Guo, “External Economies Evaluation of Wind Power Engineering Project Based on Analytic Hierarchy Process and Matter-Element Extension Model,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013.
- Mingzhen Shao, Lihong Guo, Gaige Wang, Hong Duan, Heqi Wang, and Luo Liu, “Hybridizing Harmony Search with Biogeography Based Optimization for Global Numerical Optimization,” Journal Of Computational And Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 2312–2322, 2013.
- Gai-Ge Wang, Amir Hossein Gandomi, Xin-She Yang, and Amir Hossein Alavi, “A novel improved accelerated particle swarm optimization algorithm for global numerical optimization,” Engineering Computations, vol. 31, no. 7, pp. 1198–1220, 2014.
- Gai-Ge Wang, Amir H. Gandomi, Amir H. Alavi, and Guo-Sheng Hao, “Hybrid krill herd algorithm with differential evolution for global numerical optimization,” Neural Computing & Applications, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 297–308, 2014.
- Hong Duan, Lihong Guo, Gaige Wang, Amir Hossein Gandomi, and Amir Hossein Alavi, ““A New Improved Krill Herd Algorithm for Global Numerical Optimization”,” Neurocomputing, 2014.
- Lihong Guo, Hong Duan, and Heqi Wang, “A New Improved Firefly Algorithm for Global Numerical Optimization,” Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 477–485, 2014.
- Shih-Hao Yang, Cheng-Chi Chung, and Hsuan-Shih Lee, “Containership Flag Selection: The Opening of Direct Shipping between Taiwan and China,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- S. Talatahari, A. Hosseini, S. R. Mirghaderi, and F. Rezazadeh, “Optimum Performance-Based Seismic Design Using a Hybrid Optimization Algorithm,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Jifu Yin, Youfei Zheng, Xiwu Zhan, Christopher R. Hain, Qingfei Zhai, Changchun Duan, Rongjun Wu, Jicheng Liu, and Li Fang, “An assessment of impacts of land-cover changes on root-zone soil moisture,” International Journal Of Remote Sensing, vol. 36, no. 24, pp. 6116–6134, 2015.
- ByoungWook Kim, JaMee Kim, and WonGyu Lee, “Applying Genetic Algorithm to Generation of High-Dimensional Item Response Data,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–13, 2015.
- Seyedali Mirjalili, “SCA: A Sine Cosine Algorithm for Solving Optimization Problems,” Knowledge-Based Systems, 2016.