- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 717543, 12 pages
Nonlinear Response of Vibrational Conveyers with Nonideal Vibration Exciter: Superharmonic and Subharmonic Resonance
1Yıldız Technical University, 34349 Istanbul, Turkey
2Yeditepe University, 34755 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 17 October 2011; Accepted 24 November 2011
Academic Editor: Swee Cheng Lim
Copyright © 2012 H. Bayıroğlu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. M. Balthazar, D. T. Mook, H. I. Weber et al., “An overview on non-ideal vibrations,” Mechanica, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 613–621, 2003.
- Y. Rocard, General Dynamics of Vibrations, Ungar, New York, NY, USA, 3rd edition, 1960.
- R. Mazert, Mécanique Vibratoire, C. Béranger, editor, Paris, France, 1955.
- Y. G. Panovko and I. I. Gubanova, Stability and Oscillations of Elastic Systems, Consultans Bureau, New York, NY, USA, 1965.
- V. O. Kononenko, Vibrating Problems with a Limited Power Supply, Iliffe, London, UK, 1969.
- R. M. Evan-Ivanowski, Resonance Oscillations in Mechanical Systems, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1976.
- A. H. Nayfeh and D. T. Mook, Nonlinear Oscillations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1979.
- S. Ganapathy and M. A. Parameswaran, “Transition over resonance and power requirements of an unbalanced mass-driven vibratory system,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 73–85, 1986.
- M. R. Bolla, J. M. Balthazar, J. L. P. Felix, and D. T. Mook, “On an approximate analytical solution to a nonlinear vibrating problem, excited by a nonideal motor,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 841–847, 2007.
- A. Götzendorfer, Vibrated granular matter: transport, fluidization, and patterns, Ph.D. thesis, University Bayreuth, 2007.
- V. Piccirillo, J. M. Balthazar, and B. R. Pontes Jr., “Analytical study of the nonlinear behavior of a shape memory oscillator: part II-resonance secondary,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 513–524, 2010.
- J. Awrejcewicz and C. H. Lamarque, Bifurcation and Chaos in Nonsmooth Mechanical Systems, World Scientific, River Edge, NJ, USA, 2003.
- A. H. Nayfeh and C. M. Chin, Perturbation Methods with Mathematica, Dynamics Press, Virgina, va, USA, 1999.
- S. Lynch, Dynamical Systems with Applications Using Mathematica, Birkhäauser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2007.