- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 743728, 19 pages
An Immune Cooperative Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm for Fault-Tolerant Routing Optimization in Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks
1College of Information Sciences and Technology, Donghua University, Shanghai 201620, China
2Engineering Research Center of Digitized Textile and Fashion Technology, Ministry of Education, Donghua University, Shanghai 201620, China
Received 26 May 2011; Accepted 3 August 2011
Academic Editor: Jinling Liang
Copyright © 2012 Yifan Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Wang, J. Zheng, Y. Zhou, and J. Li, “A scalable support vector machine for distributed classification in ad hoc sensor networks,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, no. 1–3, pp. 394–400, 2010.
- J. Liang, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “Distributed state estimation for discrete-time sensor networks with randomly varying nonlinearities and missing measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 486–496, 2011.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “A stochastic sampled-data approach to distributed H-infinity filtering in sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, vol. 58, no. 9, pp. 2237–2246, 2011.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and Y. S. Hung, “Distributed consensus H-infinity filtering in sensor networks with multiple missing measurements: the finite-horizon case,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 1682–1688, 2010.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, Y. S. Hung, and G. Chesi, “Distributed H-infinity filtering for polynomial nonlinear stochastic systems in sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 1971–1979, 2011.
- C. Laukik, D. Alin, and S. Ranka, “Fault tolerant aggregation in heterogeneous sensor networks,” Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 210–219, 2009.
- K. Akkaya and M. Younis, “A survey on routing protocols for wireless sensor networks,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 325–349, 2005.
- A. Boukerche, A. Martirosyan, and R. Pazzi, “An inter-cluster communication based energy aware and fault tolerant protocol for wireless sensor networks,” Mobile Networks and Applications, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 614–626, 2008.
- J. Heo and J. Hong, “EARQ: energy aware routing for real-time and reliable communication in wireless industrial sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 3–11, 2009.
- N. Nasser and Y. F. Chen, “SEEM: secure and energy-efficient multipath routing protocol for wireless sensor networks,” Computer Communications, vol. 30, no. 11-12, pp. 2401–2412, 2007.
- C. Pandana and K. J. R. Liu, “Robust connectivity-aware energy-efficient routing for wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transaction on Wireless Communications, vol. 10, no. 7, pp. 3904–3916, 2008.
- X. Han and X. Cao, “Fault-tolerant relay node placement in heterogeneous wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 643–656, 2010.
- C. H. Lin, J. L. Chen, and Z. L. Gaing, “Combining biometric fractal pattern and particle swarm optimization-based classifier for fingerprint recognition,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 328676, pp. 1–30, 2010.
- T. Wimalajeewa and S. K. Jayaweera, “Optimal power scheduling for correlated data fusion in wireless sensor networks via constrained PSO,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 3608–3618, 2008.
- T. S. Zhan and C. C. Kao, “Modified PSO method for robust control of 3RPS parallel manipulators,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 302430, 25 pages, 2010.
- C. J. Lin, C. H. Chen, and C. T. Lin, “A hybrid of cooperative particle swarm optimization and cultural algorithm for neural fuzzy networks and its prediction applications,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics C, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 55–68, 2009.
- A. Boukerche, R. W. N. Pazzi, and R. B. Araujo, “Fault-tolerant wireless sensor network routing protocols for the supervision of context-aware physical environments,” Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, vol. 66, no. 4, pp. 586–599, 2006.
- M. Cardei and S. H. Yang, “Algorithms for fault-tolerant topology in heterogeneous wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 545–558, 2008.
- Y. S. Ding, Z. H. Hu, and W. B. Zhang, “Multi-criteria decision making approach based on immune co-evolutionary algorithm with application to garment matching problem,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38, no. 8, pp. 10377–10383, 2011.
- Y. S. Ding, X. J. Lu, K. R. Hao, L. F. Li, and Y. F. Hu, “Target coverage optimization of wireless sensor networks using multi-objective immune co-evolutionary algorithms,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 1531–1541, 2011.
- Z. Hu and Y. S. Ding, “Immune co-evolutionary algorithm based partition balancing optimization for tobacco distribution system,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 5248–5255, 2009.
- L. Chitnis and A. Dobra, “Aggregation methods for large-scale sensor networks,” ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 1–36, 2008.
- S. Q. Ren and J. Park, “Fault-tolerance data aggregation for clustering wireless sensor network,” Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 179–192, 2009.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, D. W. C. Ho, and H. Gao, “Robust H-infinity fuzzy output-feedback control with multiple probabilistic delays and multiple missing measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 712–725, 2010.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, H. Shu, and G. Wei, “Robust H-infinity finite-horizon filtering with randomly occurred nonlinearities and quantization effects,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 11, pp. 1743–1751, 2010.