- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 743764, 10 pages
Photovoltaic Greenhouses: Comparison of Optical and Thermal Behaviour for Energy Savings
CIRDER, Tuscia University, San Camillo de Lellis Street, 01100 Viterbo, Italy
Received 29 September 2011; Accepted 15 November 2011
Academic Editor: Carlo Cattani
Copyright © 2012 Maurizio Carlini et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Enrico Bocci, Mauro Villarini, Luca Bove, Stefano Esposto, and Valerio Gasperini, “Modeling Small Scale Solar Powered ORC Unit for Standalone Application,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- Alvaro Marucci, Danilo Monarca, Massimo Cecchini, Andrea Colantoni, Alberto Manzo, and Andrea Cappuccini, “The Semitransparent Photovoltaic Films for Mediterranean Greenhouse: A New Sustainable Technology,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2012.
- Ming Li, and Wei Zhao, “On Noise,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, pp. 1–23, 2012.
- H. Marrou, L. Guilioni, L. Dufour, C. Dupraz, and J. Wery, “Microclimate under agrivoltaic systems: Is crop growth rate affected in the partial shade of solar panels?,” Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, vol. 177, pp. 117–132, 2013.
- Ming Li, Wei Zhao, and Carlo Cattani, “Delay Bound: Fractal Traffic Passes through Network Servers,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Ming Li, and Wei Zhao, “Essay on Fractional Riemann-Liouville Integral Operator versus Mikusinski’s,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–3, 2013.
- Alvaro Marucci, Maurizio Carlini, Sonia Castellucci, and Andrea Cappuccini, “Energy Efficiency of a Greenhouse for the Conservation of Forestry Biodiversity,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Silvia Cocchi, Sonia Castellucci, and Andrea Tucci, “Modeling of an Air Conditioning System with Geothermal Heat Pump for a Residential Building,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Ming Li, and Wei Zhao, “Solving Abel’s Type Integral Equation with Mikusinski’s Operator of Fractional Order,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Ming Li, S. C. Lim, Carlo Cattani, and Massimo Scalia, “Characteristic Roots of a Class of Fractional Oscillators,” Advances in High Energy Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.