- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 780740, 17 pages
Delay-Dependent Fuzzy Hyperbolic Model Based on Data-Driven Guaranteed Cost Control for a Class of Nonlinear Continuous-Time Systems with Uncertainties
1School of Information Science and Engineering, Northeastern University, Shenyang,
Liaoning 110819, China
2Liaoning Electric Power Co., Ltd., Shenyang, Liaoning 110819, China
Received 30 August 2012; Accepted 23 November 2012
Academic Editor: Bin Jiang
Copyright © 2012 Gang Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Su, B. Chen, C. Lin, and H. Zhang, “A new fuzzy filter design for nonlinear continuous-time dynamic systems with time-varying delays,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 160, no. 24, pp. 3539–3549, 2009.
- Z. Liu, H. Zhang, and Q. Zhang, “Novel stability analysis for recurrent neural networks with multiple delays via line integral-type L-K functional,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 21, no. 11, pp. 1710–1718, 2010.
- Y. S. Lee, Y. S. Moon, and W. H. Kwon, “Delay-dependent guaranteed cost control for uncertain state-delayed systems,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 3376–3381, June 2001.
- L. Yu and F. Gao, “Optimal guaranteed cost control of discrete-time uncertain systems with both state and input delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 338, no. 1, pp. 101–110, 2001.
- X. P. Guan and C. L. Chen, “Delay-dependent guaranteed cost control for T-S fuzzy systems with time delays,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 236–249, 2004.
- S. C. Tong, X. L. He, and H. G. Zhang, “A combined backstepping and small-gain approach to robust adaptive fuzzy output feedback control,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 1059–1069, 2009.
- G. Wang, H. Zhang, B. Chen, and S. Tong, “Fuzzy hyperbolic neural network with time-varying delays,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 161, no. 19, pp. 2533–2551, 2010.
- Y. Y. Wang, L. Xie, and C. E. de Souza, “Robust control of a class of uncertain nonlinear systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 139–149, 1992.
- B. Chen, X. Liu, C. Lin, and K. Liu, “Robust control of Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems with state and input time delays,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 160, no. 4, pp. 403–422, 2009.
- Z. Huaguang, L. Cai, and Z. Bien, “A fuzzy basis function vector-based multivariable adaptive controller for nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 210–217, 2000.
- B. Lehman and E. Verriest, “Stability of a continuous stirred reactor with delay in the recycle stream,” in Proceedings of the 30th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 1875–1876, December 1991.
- Y. Y. Cao and P. M. Frank, “Analysis and synthesis of nonlinear time-delay systems via fuzzy control approach,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 200–211, 2000.
- H. Zhang and D. Liu, Fuzzy Modeling and Fuzzy Control, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2006.
- Z. Huaguang and Q. Yongving, “Modeling, identification, and control of a class of nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 349–354, 2001.