- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 802152, 15 pages
Location Updating Schemes for High-Speed Railway Cellular Communication Systems
State Key Laboratory of Rail Traffic Control and Safety, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
Received 11 January 2012; Accepted 20 February 2012
Academic Editor: Ming Li
Copyright © 2012 Hao Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Wei-guang, G. Hai-ping, and H. Hin-yang, “Discussion about the private network planning and optimazation of high-speed railway,” Telecommunications Science, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 94–98, 2008 (Chinese).
- L. Fu-xin, X. Ying, and L. Wen-peng, “Study on mobile network coverage scheme of high speed railway,” Designning Techniques of Posts and Telecommunications, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 20–24, 2008 (Chinese).
- Y. Zhang and M. Fujise, “Location management congestion problem in wireless networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 942–954, 2007.
- M. Li and W. Zhao, “Visiting power laws in cyber-physical networking systems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 302786, 13 pages, 2012.
- N. E. Kruijt, D. Sparreboom, F. C. Schoute, and R. Prasad, “Location management strategies for cellular mobile networks,” Electronics and Communication Engineering Journal, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 64–72, 1998.
- G. Y. Lee, Y. Lee, and Z. J. Haas, “Hybrid location-update scheme for mobile networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 338–348, 2009.
- C. Peng, Y. Xue-jun, and H. Zai-lu, “A dynamic location management scheme based on movement-state,” ACTA Telectronica Sinica, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 1038–1040, 2002 (Chinese).
- J. Chen, G. Wu, and Z. Ji, “Secure interoperation of identity managements among different circles of trust,” Computer Standards and Interfaces, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 533–540, 2011.
- W. Ma and Y. Fang, “Two-level pointer forwarding strategy for location management in PCS networks,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 32–45, 2002.
- Y. W. Chung, “Performance analysis of movement-based group location management for mobile stations riding on transportation systems in cellular systems,” in Proceedings of the 11th IEEE/IPSJ International Symposium on Applications and the Internet (SAINT '11), pp. 333–337, Munich, Germany, 2011.
- W. Fu-Rong, X. Lai, and W. Hao, “A group location management method based on hybird mobile network,” People’s Republic of China: ZL101001414A, July, 2007.
- I. Han and D.-H. Cho, “Group location management for mobile subscribers on transportation systems in mobile communication networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 181–191, 2004.
- R. Balakrishnan, X. Yang, M. Venkatachalam, and I. F. Akyildiz, “Mobile relay and group mobility for 4G WiMAX networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC '11), pp. 1224–1229, Quintana Roo, Mexico, March 2011.
- Z. Mao, “An intra-LA location update strategy for reducing paging cost,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 334–336, 2002.
- P. G. Escalle, V. C. Giner, and J. M. Oltra, “Reducing location update and paging costs in a PCS network,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 200–208, 2002.
- R. Munadi, M. Ismail, M. Abdullah, and N. Misran, “Location management cost reduction using fuzzy logic in cellular radio network,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Space Science and Communication (IconSpace '11), pp. 165–169, Penang, Malaysia, 2011.
- GSM 03.12, Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Location registration procedures, 1995.
- S. V. Subramanian and R. Dutta, “Performance measurements and analysis of M/M/C queuing model based sip proxy servers in local and wide area networks,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Advances in Recent Technologies in Communication and Computing (ARTCom '10), pp. 306–310, Kerala, India, October 2010.
- M. Li and W. Zhao, “Representation of a stochastic traffic bound,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 1368–1372, 2010.
- M. Li, C. Cattani, and S. Y. Chen, “Viewing sea level by a one-dimensional random function with long memory,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 654284, 13 pages, 2011.
- G. Ren-yong, “A rule of updating position in microscopic pedestrian model,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Optoelectronics and Image Processing (ICOIP '10), vol. 1, pp. 120–123, Haiko, China, November, 2010.
- E. Martin, G. Lin, M. Weber, P. Pesti, and M. Woodward, “Unified analytical models for location management costs and optimum design of location areas,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing (CollaborateCom '09), pp. 1–10, IEEE Press, Washington, DC, USA, November 2009.
- Z. Liao, S. Hu, and W. Chen, “Determining neighborhoods of image pixels automatically for adaptive image denoising using nonlinear time series analysis,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 914564, 14 pages, 2010.
- W.-S. Chen, P. C. Yuen, and X. Xie, “Kernel machine-based rank-lifting regularized discriminant analysis method for face recognition,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, no. 17, pp. 2953–2960, 2011.
- J. Yang, Z. Chen, W.-S. Chen, and Y. Chen, “Robust affine invariant descriptors,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 185303, 15 pages, 2011.