- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 808161, 15 pages
Bi-Objective Optimization Method and Application of Mechanism Design Based on Pigs' Payoff Game Behavior
School of Mechanical Engineering, Anhui University of Technology, Maanshan,
Anhui Province 243002, China
Received 13 August 2012; Revised 24 October 2012; Accepted 25 October 2012
Academic Editor: Peng Shi
Copyright © 2012 Lu Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Akbari and K. Ziarati, “A cooperative approach to bee swarm optimization,” Journal of Information Science and Engineering, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 799–818, 2011.
- F. S. Ismail, R. Yusof, and M. Khalid, “Self organizing multi-objective optimization problem,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 301–314, 2011.
- T. E. Lee, J. P. Su, K. W. Yu, and K. H. Hsia, “Multi-objective fuzzy optimal design of alpha-beta estimators for nonlinear variable structure control,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 2123–2140, 2011.
- L. P. Ding, J. R. Tan, Z. Wei, W. L. Chen, and Z. Gao, “Multi-objective performance design of injection molding machine via a new multi-objective optimization algorithm,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 7, no. 7, pp. 3939–3949, 2011.
- R. Spallino and S. Rizzo, “Multi-objective discrete optimization of laminated structures,” Mechanics Research Communications, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 17–25, 2002.
- X. Neng-gang, F. Hao, B. Jiahan, and Z. Lei, “Game analysis of multi-objective design on luff mechanism of compensative sheave block,” Journal of Mechanical Strength, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 202–206, 2005.
- L. Chen and S. Li, “A computerized team approach for concurrent product and process design optimization,” Computer-Aided Design, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 57–69, 2002.
- X. Neng-gang, S. Lin-song, B. Jiahan, and F. Hao, “Multi-objective game design of arch dam shape,” Acta Mechanica Solida Sinica, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 200–206, 2007.
- X. Neng-gang, C. Yu-wan, W. Lu, and L. Rui, “Tri-objective co-evolutionary algorithms and application of mechanism design based on bionics of lizard behavior,” Journal of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 62–68, 2009.
- X. Wei and F. Kun, “Based on game theory framework for thinking of remolding the relationship between government and enterprises-From the, “Prisoners Dilemma” to, “Pigs Payoffs” strategy of choice,” Journal of Huazhong Agricultural University, no. 1, pp. 60–63, 2009.
- X. Su, P. Shi, L. Wu, and Y.-D. Song, “A novel approach to filter design for T-S fuzzy discrete-time dystems with time-varyingdelay,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 1114–1129, 2012.
- L. Wu, X. Su, P. Shi, and J. Qiu, “Model approximation for discrete-time state-delay systems in the TS fuzzy framework,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 366–378, 2011.
- L. Wu, X. Su, P. Shi, and J. Qiu, “A new approach to stability analysis and stabilization of discrete-time T-S fuzzy time-varying delay systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 273–286, 2011.
- X. Su, L. Wu, P. Shi, and Y. D. Song, “H∞ model reduction of T-S fuzzy stochastic systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man,and Cybernetics, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 1574–1585, 2012.
- M. Murshed, A. Ramirez, J. Kim, and O. Chae, “Statistical binary edge frequency accumulation model for moving object detection,” International Journal of InNovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 8, no. 7, pp. 4943–4957, 2012.
- S. Guozheng, Optimization Design and Application, People's Transportation Press, Beijing, China, 1992.
- X. Neng-gang and W. Qi-ping, “Multi-objective fuzzy optimum design of tackle-block mechanism compensating amplitude of variation based on genetic algorithm,” Journal of Mechanical Transmission, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 30–32, 2003.