- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 813535, 12 pages
Existence and Uniqueness for Stochastic Age-Dependent Population with Fractional Brownian Motion
School Mathematics and Computer Science, Ningxia University, Yinchuan 750021, China
Received 16 November 2011; Revised 7 January 2012; Accepted 10 January 2012
Academic Editor: Yun-Gang Liu
Copyright © 2012 Zhang Qimin and Li xining. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Caraballo, K. Liu, and A. Truman, “Stochastic functional partial differential equations: existence, uniqueness and asymptotic decay property,” Proceedings Royal Society of London A, vol. 456, no. 1999, pp. 1775–1802, 2000.
- P. E. Kloeden and E. Platen, Numerical Solution of Stochastic Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1992.
- X. Mao, Stochastic Differential Equations and Applications, Ellis Horwood, New York, NY, USA, 1997.
- T. Taniguchi, K. Liu, and A. Truman, “Existence, uniqueness, and asymptotic behavior of mild solutions to stochastic functional differential equations in Hilbert spaces,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 181, no. 1, pp. 72–91, 2002.
- P. Kotelenez, “On the semigroup approach to stochastic evolution equations,” in Stochastic Space Time Models and Limit Theorems, Reidel, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1985.
- N. V. Krylov and B. L. Rozovskii, “Stochastic evolution equations,” Journal of Soviet Mathematics, vol. 16, pp. 1233–1277, 1981.
- E. Pardoux, “Stochastic partial differential equations and filtering of diffusion processes,” Stochastics, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 127–167, 1979.
- T. Caraballo, “Asymptotic exponential stability of stochastic partial differential equations with delay,” Stochastics, vol. 33, no. 1-2, pp. 27–47, 1990.
- T. Taniguchi, “Almost sure exponential stability for stochastic partial functional-differential equations,” Stochastic Analysis and Applications, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 965–975, 1998.
- J. M. Cushing, “The dynamics of hierarchical age-structured populations,” Journal of Mathematical Biology, vol. 32, no. 7, pp. 705–729, 1994.
- Z. Qimin and H. Chongzhao, “Exponential stability of numerical solutions to stochastic age-structured population system with diffusion,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 220, pp. 22–33, 2008.
- Z. Qimin and H. Chongzhao, “Exponential stability of numerical solutions to a stochastic age-structured population system with diffusion,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 32, pp. 2297–2206, 2008.
- Z. Qi-Min, L. Wen-An, and N. Zan-Kan, “Existence, uniqueness and exponential stability for stochastic age-dependent population,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 154, no. 1, pp. 183–201, 2004.
- Q. Zhang and C. Han, “Convergence of numerical solutions to stochastic age-structured population system with diffusion,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 186, pp. 1234–1242, 2006.
- M. L. Kleptsyna, P. E. Kloeden, and V. V. Anh, “Existence and uniqueness theorems for FBM stochastic differential equations,” Information Transmission Problems, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 41–51, 1998.