- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 818136, 17 pages
Study on Vehicle Track Model in Road Curved Section Based on Vehicle Dynamic Characteristics
1College of Computer Science and Technology, Jilin University, Changchun 130022, China
2College of Traffic, Jilin University, Changchun 130022, China
Received 3 August 2012; Revised 19 November 2012; Accepted 20 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Ren Yuan-Yuan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. G. Charlton and J. J. D. Pont, “Curved speed management,” Research Report 323, Land Transport New Zealand, Wellington, New Zealand, 2007.
- Arbeitsgruppe Verkehrssicherheit (AGVS) and Federal Traffic Safety Working Group, Traffic Safety by Night, Traffic- Engineering- Related Improvements to the Highway Infrastructure, EJPD, Berne, Switzerland, 1980.
- J. C. Glennon and G. D. Weaver, “The relationship of vehicle paths to highway curve design,” Research Report 134-6, Texas Highway Department and the Federal Highway Administration, 1971.
- S. Xiao-Duan and T. Dean, “Impact of edge lines on safety of rural two-lane highways,” Tech. Rep. 414, Civil Engineering Department University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Lafayette, La, USA, 2005.
- U. Scheifele and P. Spacek, Measuring Poles: A Measuring Device for Surveying Driving Behavior on Highways, IVT-ETH Zurich and Planitronic Zurich, supported by the Swiss Road Safety Fund, Zurich, Switzerland, 1992.
- P. Spacek, “Driving behavior and accident occurrence in curves, driving behavior in curve areas,” Research Project 16/84, IVT-ETH, Swiss Federal Highways Office, Zurich, Switzerland, 1998.
- P. Spacek, Environmental Impact of Traffic, Section: Road Safety of Traffic Facilities, Lecture Notes, IVT-ETH, Zurich, Switzerland, 2003.
- P. Spacek, “Track behavior in curve areas: attempt at typology,” Journal of Transportation Engineering, vol. 131, no. 9, pp. 669–676, 2005.
- Federal Highway Administration, Development of a Driver Vehicle Module for the Interactive Highway Safety Design Model, United States Department of Transportation, Washington, DC, USA, 2007.
- M. Althoff, O. Stursberg, and M. Buss, “Safety assessment of driving behavior in multi-lane traffic for autonomous vehicles,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, pp. 893–900, June 2009.
- X. Guan, Z. Gao, and K. Guo, “Driver fuzzy decision model of vehicle preview course and simulation under typical road conditions,” Automotive Engineering, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 13–20, 2001 (Chinese).
- G. Zhen-Hai, G. Xin, and G. Kong-Hui, “Driver fuzzy decision model of vehicle preview course,” Natureal Science Journal of Jilin University of Technology, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 7–10, 2000 (Chinese).
- P. Xiao-Dong, D. Zhi-Gang, J. Hong, et al., “Experiment research on relationship between the variation of drivers' heart rate and systolic blood pressure and a lignment of mountainous highway,” Chinese Journal of Ergonomics, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 16–18, 2006 (Chinese).
- W. H. Wang, C. X. Ding, G. D. Feng, and X. B. Jiang, “Simulation modelling of longitudinal safety spacing in inter-vehicles dynamics interactions,” Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology, vol. 19, supplement 2, pp. 55–60, 2010.
- W. Wang, Y. Mao, J. Jin et al., “Driver's various information process and multi-ruled decision-making mechanism: A fundamental of intelligent driving shaping model,” International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 297–305, 2011.
- W. Wuhong, G. Weiwei, M. Yan et al., “Model-based simulation of driver expectation in mountainous road using various control strategies,” International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 1187–1194, 2011.
- R. Yuan-Yuan, L. Xian-Sheng, R. You, G. Rachel, and G. Wei-Wei, “Study on driving dangerous area in road curved section based on vehicle track characteristics,” International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 1237–1245, 2011.