- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 829451, 16 pages
Combination of Interacting Multiple Models with the Particle Filter for Three-Dimensional Target Tracking in Underwater Wireless Sensor Networks
1College of Computer and Information, Hohai University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 211100, China
2School of Computer Engineering, Nanjing Institute of Technology, Jiangsu 210000, China
3College of Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University of Technology, Zhejiang 310023, China
Received 4 October 2012; Accepted 13 November 2012
Academic Editor: Sheng-yong Chen
Copyright © 2012 Xin Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. M. Han and H. T. Choi, “Shape context based object recognition and tracking in structured underwater environment,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, pp. 617–620, 2011.
- S. Han and Z. Xu, “Passive tracking of maneuvering target based on bearings-frequency of two sonar sensors,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Electronics, Communications and Control, pp. 2174–2177, 2011.
- S. K. Rao, K. S. L. Murthy, and K. R. Rajeswari, “Data fusion for underwater target tracking,” IET Radar, Sonar and Navigation, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 576–585, 2010.
- S. Y. Chen, “Kalman filter for robot vision: a survey,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 59, no. 11, pp. 4409–4420, 2012.
- D. Eickstedt, M. Benjamin, H. Schmidt, et al., “Adaptive tracking of underwater targets with autonomous sensor networks,” Journal of Underwater Acoustics, vol. 56, pp. 465–495, 2006.
- H. Shi, W. Wang, N. M. Kwok, and S. Y. Chen, “Game theory for wireless sensor networks: a survey,” Sensors, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 9055–9097, 2012.
- S. Chen, W. Huang, C. Cattani, and G. Altieri, “Traffic dynamics on complex networks: a survey,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 732698, 23 pages, 2012.
- J. Xue, M. Li, W. Zhao, and S. Chen, “Bound maxima as a traffic feature under DDOS flood attacks,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 419319, 20 pages, 2012.
- L. Z. Xu, X. F. Li, and S. X. Yang, “Wireless network and communication signal processing,” Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing, vol. 17, no. 8, article 1019, 2011.
- I. F. Akyildiz, D. Pompili, and T. Melodia, “Underwater acoustic sensor networks: research challenges,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 257–279, 2005.
- C. H. Yu, K. H. Lee, J. W. Choi, and Y. B. Seo, “Distributed single target tracking in underwater wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the SICE Annual Conference, pp. 1351–1356, Japan, August 2008.
- G. Isbitiren and O. B. Akan, “Three-dimensional underwater target tracking with acoustic sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 60, no. 8, pp. 3897–3906, 2011.
- E. Kim, S. Lee, C. Kim, and K. Kim, “Bearings-only tracking systems with distributed floating beacons in underwater sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/IFIP 8th International Conference on Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing, (EUC '10), pp. 311–315, December 2010.
- L. Z. Xu, X. F. Ding, X. Wang, G. F. Lv, and F. C. Huang, “Trust region based sequential quasi-Monte Carlo filter,” Acta Electronica Sinica, vol. 39, no. 3 A, pp. 24–30, 2011.
- S. Y. Chen and Z. J. Wang, “Acceleration strategies in generalized belief propagation,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 41–48, 2012.
- X. F. Ding, L. Z. Xu, X. Wang, et al., “Robust visual object tracking using covariance features in Quasi-Monte Carlo filter,” Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 571–582, 2011.
- X. Wang and Z. Tang, “Modified particle filter-based infrared pedestrian tracking,” Infrared Physics and Technology, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 280–287, 2010.
- M. Li, S. C. Lim, and S. Chen, “Exact solution of impulse response to a class of fractional oscillators and its stability,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 657839, 9 pages, 2011.
- S. Y. Chen, H. Tong, Z. Wang, S. Liu, M. Li, and B. Zhang, “Improved generalized belief propagation for vision processing,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 416963, 12 pages, 2011.
- C. Cattani, “Shannon wavelets for the solution of integrodifferential equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 408418, 22 pages, 2010.
- F. Zhang, X. P. Zhou, X. H. Chen, and R. L. Liu, “Particle filter for underwater bearings-only passive target tracking,” in Proceedings of the Pacific-Asia Workshop on Computational Intelligence and Industrial Application, (PACIIA '08), pp. 847–851, December 2008.
- H. Q. Liu, M. Chitre, and R. Gao, “AUV positioning based on interactive multiple model,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on OCEANS, pp. 1–6, May 2010.
- C. H. Yu, H. P. Moon, J. W. Choi, Y. B. Seo, T. I. Seo, and E. J. Kim, “Interacting multiple model based distributed target tracking algorithm in UWSNs,” in Proceedings of the ICROS-SICE International Joint Conference, (ICCAS-SICE '09), pp. 1752–1759, August 2009.
- Y. Boers and J. N. Driessen, “Interacting multiple model particle filter,” Proceedings of the IEE Proceedings: Radar, Sonar and Navigation, vol. 150, no. 5, pp. 344–349, 2003.
- H. W. Li and J. Wang, “Particle filter for manoeuvring target tracking via passive radar measurements with glint noise,” IET Radar, Sonar and Navigation, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 180–189, 2012.
- N. Yang, P. Li, J. Zhang, and Y. Zhu, “Parameter identification of land vehicle location model based on IMMPF,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Computer Research and Development, (ICCRD '11), pp. 266–269, March 2011.
- Z. Zhou, J. H. Cui, and S. L. Zhou, “Localization for large-scale underwater sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th international IFIP-TC6 Conference on Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks, Wireless Networks, Next Generation Internet, pp. 108–119, 2007.
- B. T. Lee and S. Kim, “Scalable DV-Hop localization for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 14th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications, (APCC '08), pp. 1–4, October 2008.
- J. Liu, X. Han, M. Al-Bzoor, et al., “PADP: prediction assisted dynamic surface gateway placement for mobile underwater networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications, pp. 139–144, 2012.
- X. R. Li and V. P. Jilkov, “Survey of maneuvering target tracking. part I: dynamic models,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 1333–1364, 2003.
- X. R. Li and V. P. Jilkov, “A survey of maneuvering target tracking—part III: measurement models,” in Signal and Data Processing of Small Targets, vol. 4473 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 423–446, August 2001.
- S. Chen, Y. Wang, and C. Cattani, “Key issues in modeling of complex 3D structures from video sequences,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 856523, 17 pages, 2012.
- C. Cattani, S. Chen, and G. Aldashev, “Information and modeling in complexity,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 868413, 4 pages, 2012.
- H. A. P. Blom and Y. Bar-Shalom, “Interacting multiple model algorithm for systems with Markovian switching coefficients,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 33, no. 8, pp. 780–783, 1988.
- P. H. Foo, “Combining the interacting multiple model method with particle filters for manoeuvring target tracking with a multistatic radar system,” IET Radar, Sonar and Navigation, vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 697–706, 2011.