- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 847591, 9 pages
Entry-Item-Quantity-ABC Analysis-Based Multitype Cigarette Fast Sorting System
1School of Transportation and Logistics Engineering, Shandong Jiaotong University, Shandong, Jinan 250023, China
2School of Industrial Engineering, Tokai University, Kumamoto 862-8652, Japan
3Department of Engineering, Faculty of Technology and Science, University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
Received 27 August 2012; Accepted 28 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ebrahim Momoniat
Copyright © 2012 Ying Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. D. Eisenstein, “Analysis and optimal design of discrete order picking technologies along a line,” Naval Research Logistics, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 350–362, 2008.
- L. J. Sun and X. P. Hu, “A knowledge representation method for algorithms in DSS for real-time vehicle routing in urban distribution,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 8, no. 8, pp. 5859–5872, 2012.
- M. Kitaoka, T. Nabeta, R. Nakamura, and Y. Dong, “EIQNK curve analysis for the design of distribution center and warehouse with spline function,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 31, no. 3-4, pp. 635–636, 1996.
- Z. Wang, G. Q. Cheng, and Q. H. Zhang, “Distribution center capacity planning based on EIQ-PCB analysis,” in Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, pp. 579–587, Tianjin, China, 2007.
- Y. C. J. Wu and W. P. Cheng, “Reverse logistics in the publishing industry: China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan,” International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 507–523, 2006.
- A. C. Caputo and P. M. Pelagagge, “Management criteria of automated order picking systems in high-rotation high-volume distribution centers,” Industrial Management and Data Systems, vol. 106, no. 9, pp. 1359–1383, 2006.
- P. Liu, Y. Wu, C. Zhou, and N. Xu, “Fluid-based slotting optimization for automated order picking system with multiple dispenser types,” Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 529–538, 2011.
- Y. Wu, Y. Zhang, and Y. Wu, “Compressible virtual window algorithm in picking process control of automated sorting system,” Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 41–45, 2008.
- J. W. Xiao, Y. H. Wu, S. Z. Lou, and G. H. Sun, “Optimal dispensers' combination for complex cigarette sorting system,” System Engineering Theory and Practice, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 251–256, 2010.
- H. Tsou, W. Lee, J. Wu, and C. Lei, “Computational procedure of optimal inventory model involving controllable backorder discounts and variable lead time with defective units,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 8, no. 12, pp. 8455–8472, 2012.
- H. M. Lee and L. Lin, “Applying signed distance method for fuzzy inventory without backorder,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 3523–3531, 2011.
- S. Oh, C. Ahn, and M. Jeon, “Effective constraints based evolutionary algorithm for constrained optimization problems,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 3997–4014, 2012.
- S. Suzuki, “EIQ graph represents the order picking character,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Automation in Warehousing, pp. 197–208, Stockholm, Sweden, 1985.
- C.-H. Lee and V. S. Tseng, “PTCR-Miner an effective rule-based classifier on multivariate temporal data classification,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 7, no. 10, pp. 5925–5938, 2011.
- L. Wang, G. Y. Shu, G. X. Huang, and X. H. Zhang, “PCB-EIQ-Based selection analysis for the Pharmaceutical logistics distribution center,” Logistics Engineering and Management, vol. 33, no. 10, 2011.
- Z. Yigong and W. Yaohua, “Research of efficiency optimization in tobacco automated sorting system,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics (ICAL '07), pp. 1209–1213, August 2007.