- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 854942, 8 pages
On Interval-Valued Supra-Fuzzy Syntopogenous Structure
Mathematics Department, Faculty of Science, Zagazig University, Zagazig 44519, Egypt
Received 12 August 2012; Accepted 1 November 2012
Academic Editor: Hamid Reza Karimi
Copyright © 2012 F. M. Sleim and Heba I. Mustafa. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Csaszar, Foundations of General Topology, A Pergamon Press Book, Pergamon Press, New York, NY, USA, 1963.
- A. K. Katsaras, “On fuzzy syntopogenous structures,” Revue Roumaine de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 419–431, 1985.
- M. Z. Wen, L. W. Jin, and S. Lan, “On fuzzy syntopogenous structures and preorder,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 90, no. 3, pp. 355–359, 1997.
- K. A. Hashem, “-syntopogenous spaces,” Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 25–48, 2012.
- C. L. Chang, “Fuzzy topological spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 24, pp. 182–190, 1968.
- B. Hutton, “Uniformities on fuzzy topological spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 559–571, 1977.
- L. Wang-Jin, “Fuzzy proximity spaces redefined,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 241–248, 1985.
- A. K. Katsaras, “Operations on fuzzy syntopogenous structures,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 199–217, 1991.
- R. Lowen, “Fuzzy topological spaces and fuzzy compactness,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 621–633, 1976.
- R. Lowen, “Fuzzy uniform spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 82, no. 2, pp. 370–385, 1981.
- G. Artico and R. Moresco, “Fuzzy proximities compatible with Lowen fuzzy uniformities,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 85–98, 1987.
- A. A. Ramadan, S. N. El-Deeb, M.-S. Saif, and M. El-Dardery, “Fuzzifying syntopogenous structures,” Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 535–546, 1999.
- M. S. Ying, “A new approach for fuzzy topology,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 93–104, 1993.
- A. Kandil, A. A. Nouh, and S. A. El-Sheikh, “On fuzzy bitopological spaces,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 74, no. 3, pp. 353–363, 1995.
- M. H. Ghanim, O. A. Tantawy, and F. M. Salem, “On supra fuzzy syntopogenous space,” in Proceeding of the Conference on Geometry Topology and Application, Cairo University, December 1997.
- L. A. Zadeh, “The concept of a linguistic variable and its application to approximate reasoning. I,” Information Sciences, vol. 8, pp. 199–249, 1975.
- I. Grattan-Guiness, “Fuzzy membership mapped onto interval and many-valued quantities,” Zeitschrift für Mathematische Logik und Grundlagen der Mathematik, vol. 22, pp. 149–160, 1975.
- K. U. Jahn, “Intervall-wertige Mengen,” Mathematische Nachrichten, vol. 68, pp. 115–132, 1975.
- R. Sambuc, Function Φ-flous, application a l’aide au diagnostic en pathologie thyroidienne [Ph.D. thesis], University of Marseille, Marseille, France, 1975.
- K. T. Atanassov, “Intuitionistic fuzzy sets,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 87–96, 1986.
- D. Dubois, P. Hájek, and H. Prade, “Knowledge-driven versus data-driven logics,” Journal of Logic, Language and Information, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 65–89, 2000.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Information and Computation, vol. 8, pp. 338–353, 1965.
- J. Hongmei, “Multicriteria fuzzy decision-making methods based on interval-valued fuzzy sets,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation (ICICTA'12), pp. 217–220, Hunan, China, January 2012.
- J. Hong and F. Wang, “A similarity measure for interval-valued fuzzy sets and its application in supporting medical diagnostic reasoning,” in Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on Operations Research and Its Applications (ISORA'11), pp. 251–257, Dunhuang, China, August 2011.
- H. Choi, G. Mun, J. Ahn, and C. Korea, “A medical diagnosis based on interval valued fuzzy set,” Biomedical Engineering: Applications, Basis and Communications, vol. 24, no. 4, p. 349, 2012.
- F. M. Sleim, “On interval valued-supra-openness,” submitted for publication to the acta mathematica sinica journal.
- A. S. Mashhour, A. A. Allam, F. S. Mahmoud, and F. H. Khedr, “On supratopological spaces,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 502–510, 1983.
- A. E. Samuel and M. Balamurugan, “Fuzzy max-min composition technique in medical diagnosis,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 6, no. 35, pp. 1741–1746, 2012.
- Z. Pawlak, “Rough sets,” International Journal of Computer and Information Sciences, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 341–356, 1982.
- A. S. Salama, “Some topological properties of rough sets with tools for data mining,” International Journal of Computer Science Issues, vol. 8, no. 3, part 2, pp. 1694–0814, 2011.
- R. Raghavan and B. K. Tripathy, “On some topological properties of multigranular rough sets,” Advances in Applied Science Research, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 536–543, 2011.