- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 869842, 11 pages
New Results on Stability and Stabilization of Markovian Jump Systems with Partly Known Transition Probabilities
Department of Control Science and Engineering, School of Electronics and Information Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai 201804, China
Received 28 November 2011; Revised 21 January 2012; Accepted 28 January 2012
Academic Editor: Xue-Jun Xie
Copyright © 2012 Yafeng Guo and Fanglai Zhu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. E. de Souza, A. Trofino, and K. A. Barbosa, “Mode-independent filters for Markovian jump linear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 51, no. 11, pp. 1837–1841, 2006.
- E. K. Boukas, Stochastic Switching Systems: Analysis and Design, Birkhauser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2006.
- S. Xu, J. Lam, and X. Mao, “Delay-dependent control and filtering for uncertain Markovian jump systems with time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems —part. I: regular papers, vol. 54, no. 9, pp. 2070–2077, 2007.
- M. S. Mahmoud, “Delay-dependent filtering of a class of switched discrete-time state delay systems,” Signal Processing, vol. 88, no. 11, pp. 2709–2719, 2008.
- H. Li, B. Chen, Q. Zhou, and W. Qian, “Robust stability for uncertain delayed fuzzy Hopfield neural networks with Markovian jumping parameters,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 94–102, 2009.
- L. X. Zhang, E. K. Boukas, and J. Lam, “Analysis and synthesis of Markov jump linear systems with time-varying delays and partially known transition probabilities,” IEEE Transaction on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 10, pp. 2458–2464, 2008.
- L. X. Zhang and E. K. Boukas, “Stability and stabilization of Markovian jump linear systems with partly unknown transition probabilities,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 463–468, 2009.
- L. X. Zhang and E. K. Boukas, “Mode-dependent filtering for discrete-time Markovian jump linear systems with partly unknown transition probabilities,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 1462–1467, 2009.
- L. X. Zhang and E. K. Boukas, “ control for discrete-time Markovian jump linear systems with partly unknown transition probabilities,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 868–883, 2009.
- Y. Zhang, Y. He, M. Wu, and J. Zhang, “Stabilization for Markovian jump systems with partial information on transition probability based on free-connection weighting matrices,” Automatica, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 79–84, 2011.
- D. Peaucelle and F. Gouaisbaut, ““Discussion on: “Parameter-dependent Lyapunov function approach to stability analysis and design for uncertain systems with time-varying delay”,” European Journal of Control, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 69–70, 2005.