- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 927213, 15 pages
Receding Horizon Control for Input-Delayed Systems
1Delft Center for Systems and Control, Delft University of Technology, 2628 CD Delft, The Netherlands
2Department of Electrical Engineering, Konkuk University, Seoul 143-701, Republic of Korea
3School of Electrical Engineering, Inha University, Incheon 402-751, Republic of Korea
Received 30 May 2012; Revised 7 November 2012; Accepted 20 November 2012
Academic Editor: Zhijian Ji
Copyright © 2012 Han Woong Yoo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. H. Kwon and A. E. Pearson, “Feedback stabilization of linear systems with delayed control,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 266–269, 1980.
- Z. Artstein, “Linear systems with delayed controls: a reduction,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 869–879, 1982.
- G. Tadmor, “The standard problem in systems with a single input delay,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 382–397, 2000.
- Y. S. Moon, P. Park, and W. H. Kwon, “Robust stabilization of uncertain input-delayed systems using reduction method,” Automatica, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 307–312, 2001.
- M. Basin and J. Rodriguez-Gonzalez, “Optimal control for linear systems with multiple time delays in control input,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 91–97, 2006.
- M. V. Kothare, V. Balakrishnan, and M. Morari, “Robust constrained model predictive control using linear matrix inequalities,” Automatica, vol. 32, no. 10, pp. 1361–1379, 1996.
- J. A. Primbs and V. Nevistić, “Feasibility and stability of constrained finite receding horizon control,” Automatica, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 965–971, 2000.
- D. Q. Mayne, J. B. Rawlings, C. V. Rao, and P. O. M. Scokaert, “Constrained model predictive control: stability and optimality,” Automatica, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 789–814, 2000.
- G. Tadmor, “Receding horizon revisited: an easy way to robustly stabilize an LTV system,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 285–294, 1992.
- S. Lall and K. Glover, “A game theoretic approach to moving horizon control,” in Advances in Model-based Predictive Control, D. Clarke, Ed., pp. 131–144, Oxford University Press, 1994.
- J.-W. Lee, W. H. Kwon, and J. H. Lee, “Receding horizon tracking control for time-varying discrete linear systems,” International Journal of Control, vol. 68, no. 2, pp. 385–399, 1997.
- W. H. Kwon, J. W. Kang, Y. S. Lee, and Y. S. Moon, “A simple receding horizon control for state delayed systems and its stability criterion,” Journal of Process Control, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 539–551, 2001.
- W. H. Kwon, Y. S. Lee, and S. H. Han, “General receding horizon control for linear time-delay systems,” Automatica, vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 1603–1611, 2004.
- Y. S. Lee, S. H. Han, and W. H. Kwon, “Receding horizon control for systems with a state-delay,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 63–71, 2006.
- J. H. Park, H. W. Yoo, S. Han, and W. H. Kwon, “Receding horizon controls for input-delayed systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 7, pp. 1746–1752, 2008.
- D. H. Eller, J. K. Aggarwal, and H. T. Banks, “Optimal control of linear time-delay systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 678–687, 1969.