- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 929503, 16 pages
Control with Finite-Time Stability for Switched Systems under Asynchronous Switching
1Institute of National Defense Engineering, PLA University of Science and Technology, Nanjing 210007, China
2School of Automation, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing 210094, China
Received 19 July 2012; Revised 23 September 2012; Accepted 23 September 2012
Academic Editor: Hamid Reza Karimi
Copyright © 2012 Ronghao Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Varaiya, “Smart cars on smart roads: problems of control,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 195–207, 1993.
- W. S. Wong and R. W. Brockett, “Systems with finite communication bandwidth constraints. I. State estimation problems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 1294–1299, 1997.
- C. Tomlin, G. J. Pappas, and S. Sastry, “Conflict resolution for air traffic management: a study in multiagent hybrid systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 509–521, 1998.
- D. Liberzon and A. S. Morse, “Basic problems in stability and design of switched systems,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 59–70, 1999.
- J. Zhao and D. J. Hill, “Vector -gain and stability of feedback switched systems,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 7, pp. 1703–1707, 2009.
- X.-M. Sun, J. Zhao, and D. J. Hill, “Stability and -gain analysis for switched delay systems: a delay-dependent method,” Automatica, vol. 42, no. 10, pp. 1769–1774, 2006.
- M. S. Branicky, “Multiple Lyapunov functions and other analysis tools for switched and hybrid systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 475–482, 1998.
- Y. G. Sun, L. Wang, and G. Xie, “Stability of switched systems with time-varying delays: delay-dependent common Lyapunov functional approach,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 1544–1549, Minneapolis, Minn, USA, June 2006.
- G. Zhai, B. Hu, K. Yasuda, and A. N. Michel, “Stability analysis of switched systems with stable and unstable subsystems: an average dwell time approach,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 200–204, June 2000.
- J. P. Hespanha and A. S. Morse, “Stability of switched systems with average dwell-time,” in Proceedings of the 38th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC '99), pp. 2655–2660, December 1999.
- M. Liu, D. W. C. Ho, and Y. Niu, “Stabilization of Markovian jump linear system over networks with random communication delay,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 416–421, 2009.
- D. Wang, P. Shi, J. Wang, and W. Wang, “Delay-dependent exponential H∞ filtering for discrete-time switched delay systems,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 22, no. 13, pp. 1522–1536, 2012.
- D. Wang, W. Wang, and P. Shi, “Delay-dependent exponential stability for switched delay systems,” Optimal Control Applications & Methods, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 383–397, 2009.
- J. Lian, Z. Feng, and P. Shi, “Observer design for switched recurrent neural networks: an average dwell time approach,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 1547–1556, 2011.
- W. M. Xiang, J. Xiao, and C. Y. Xiao, “Finite-time stability analysis for switched linear systems,” in Proceedings of the Chinese Control and Decision Conference, pp. 3115–3120, Mianyang, China, 2011.
- X. Lin, H. Du, and S. Li, “Set finite-time stability of a class of switched systems,” in Proceedings of the 8th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA '10), pp. 7073–7078, Jinan, China, July 2010.
- H. Du, X. Lin, and S. Li, “Finite-time stability and stabilization of switched linear systems,” in Proceedings of the 48th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control Held Jointly with 28th Chinese Control Conference (CDC/CCC '09), pp. 1938–1943, Shanghai, China, December 2009.
- X. Lin, H. Du, and S. Li, “Finite-time boundedness and -gain analysis for switched delay systems with norm-bounded disturbance,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 12, pp. 5982–5993, 2011.
- W. M. Xiang and Y. C. Zhao, “Finite-time control for switched discrete-time system,” Energy Procedia, vol. 13, pp. 4486–4491, 2011.
- S. Gao and X. L. Zhang, “Fault-tolerant control with finite-time stability for switched linear systems,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Computer Science & Education, pp. 923–927, 2011.
- H. Liu, Y. Shen, and X. D. Zhao, “Delay-dependent observer-based finite-time control for switched systems with time-varying delay,” Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, vol. 6, pp. 885–898, 2012.
- W. Xiang and J. Xiao, “ finite-time control for switched nonlinear discrete-time systems with norm-bounded disturbance,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 348, no. 2, pp. 331–352, 2011.
- Z. R. Xiang and R. H. Wang, “Robust control for uncertain switched non-linear systems with time delay under asynchronous switching,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 3, no. 8, pp. 1041–1050, 2009.
- L. Zhang and P. Shi, “Stability, -gain and asynchronous control of discrete-time switched systems with average dwell time,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 9, pp. 2192–2199, 2009.
- L. Zhang and H. Gao, “Asynchronously switched control of switched linear systems with average dwell time,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 953–958, 2010.
- Z. Xiang and Q. Chen, “Robust reliable control for uncertain switched nonlinear systems with time delay under asynchronous switching,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 216, no. 3, pp. 800–811, 2010.
- J. Lin, S. Fei, and Z. Gao, “Stabilization of discrete-time switched singular time-delay systems under asynchronous switching,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 349, no. 5, pp. 1808–1827, 2012.
- D. Xie, Q. Wang, and Y. Wu, “Average dwell-time approach to gain control synthesis of switched linear systems with time delay in detection of switching signal,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 763–771, 2009.
- C. S. Tseng and B. S. Chen, “ gain fuzzy control for nonlinear dynamic systems with persistent bounded disturbances,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 2, pp. 783–788, Budapest, Hungary, July 2004.
- D. Liberzon, Switching in Systems and Control, Birkhäauser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2003.
- Z. R. Xiang and R. H. Wang, “Robust stabilization of switched non-linear systems with time-varying delays under asynchronous switching,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers I, vol. 223, no. 8, pp. 1111–1128, 2009.