- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 945271, 19 pages
Network-Based Robust Filtering for the Uncertain Systems with Sensor Failures and Noise Disturbance
1College of Computer and Information, Hohai University, Changzhou 213022, China
2Changzhou Key Laboratory of Sensor Networks and Environmental Sensing, Changzhou 213022, China
3Jiangsu Key Laboratory of Power Transmission and Distribution Equipment Technology, Changzhou 213022, China
4School of Mathematical Sciences, Anhui University, Hefei 230601, China
5Department of Mathematics and Physics, Hohai University, Changzhou 213022, China
Received 24 September 2012; Revised 20 November 2012; Accepted 24 November 2012
Academic Editor: Zhan Shu
Copyright © 2012 Mingang Hua et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Hespanha, P. Naghshtabrizi, and Y. Xu, “A survey of recent results in networked control systems,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 138–162, 2007.
- T. Yang, “Networked control system: a brief survey,” IEE Proceedings Control Theory and Applications, vol. 153, no. 4, pp. 403–412, 2006.
- X. Tang and J. Yu, “Networked control system: survey and directions,” in Proceedings of the Life system modeling and simulation 2007 international conference on Bio-Inspired computational intelligence and applications(LSMS'07), pp. 473–481, 2007.
- R. Yang, P. Shi, and G.-P. Liu, “Filtering for discrete-time networked nonlinear systems with mixed random delays and packet dropouts,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 2655–2660, 2011.
- H. Song, L. Yu, and W. A. Zhang, “Networked filtering for linear discrete-time systems,” Information Sciences, vol. 181, no. 3, pp. 686–696, 2011.
- H. Zhang, Y. Shi, and A. Saadat Mehr, “Robust energy-to-peak filtering for networked systems with time-varying delays and randomly missing data,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 4, no. 12, pp. 2921–2936, 2010.
- B. Zhang and W. Zheng, “ filter design for nonlinear networked control systems with uncertain packet-loss proba-bility,” Signal Processing, vol. 92, no. 6, pp. 1499–1507, 2012.
- W. A. Zhang, L. Yu, and H. Song, “ filtering of networked discrete-time systems with random packet losses,” Information Sciences, vol. 179, no. 22, pp. 3944–3955, 2009.
- B. Jiang, Z. Mao, and P. Shi, “-filter design for a class of networked control systems via T-S fuzzy-model approach,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 201–208, 2010.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “Robust filtering for a class of nonlinear networked systems with multiple stochastic communication delays and packet dropouts,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 1957–1966, 2010.
- A. Tellili, M. N. Abdelkrim, and M. Benrejeb, “Reliable control of multiple time scales singularly perturbed systems with sensor failure,” International Journal of Control, vol. 80, no. 5, pp. 659–665, 2007.
- Z. Gao, T. Breikin, and H. Wang, “Reliable observer-based control against sensor failures for systems with time delays in both state and input,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics A, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 1018–1029.
- X. He, Z. Wang, and D. Zhou. \, “Robust filtering for time-delay systems with probabilistic sensor faults,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 442–445, 2009.
- Y. Wang, Y. Zeng, Z. Zuo, and G. Zhang, “Robust output feedback controller design for uncertain delayed systems with sensor failure,” in Proceedings of the 21th Chinese Control and Decision Conference (CCDC '09), pp. 4122–4127, June 2009.
- S. Tong, G. Yang, and W. Zhang, “Observer-based fault-tolerant control against sensor failures for fuzzy systems with time delays,” International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 617–627, 2011.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, D. W. C. Ho, and H. Gao, “Robust filtering for Markovian jump systems with randomly occurring nonlinearities and sensor saturation: the finite-horizon case,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 59, no. 7, pp. 3048–3057, 2011.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, D. W. C. Ho, and H. Gao, “Variance-constrained filtering for a class of nonlinear time-varying systems with multiple missing measurements: the finite-horizon case,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 2534–2543, 2010.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “A stochastic sampled-data approach to distributed filtering in sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 58, no. 9, pp. 2237–2246, 2011.
- B. Zhang, W. X. Zheng, and S. Xu, “On robust filtering of uncertain Markovian jump time-delay systems,” International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 138–157, 2012.
- E. Tian, D. Yue, T. Yang, Z. Gu, and G. Lu, “T-S fuzzy model-based robust stabilization for networked control systems with probabilistic sensor and actuator failure,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 553–561, 2011.
- X. Zhao, E. Tian, J. Wei, and Y. Yuan, “Reliable filter design for nonlinear networked control systems with probabilistic sensor failure,” in Proceedings of the 30th Chinese Control Conference, pp. 4170–4175, 2011.
- L. Du, Z. Gu, and J. Liu, “Network-based reliable filter designing for the systems with sensor failures,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Modelling, Identification and Control, pp. 17–19, Okayama, Japan, July 2010.
- H. Shao, “New delay-dependent stability criteria for systems with interval delay,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 744–749, 2009.
- S. Boyd, L. Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.
- K. Gu, V. L. Kharitonov, and J. Chen, Stability of Time-Delay Systems, Birkhauser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2003.
- Y. Y. Wang, L. Xie, and C. E. de Souza, “Robust control of a class of uncertain nonlinear systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 139–149, 1992.