- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 969087, 7 pages
Power-Law Properties of Human View and Reply Behavior in Online Society
1State Key Lab of Information Photonics and Optical Communications, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing 100876, China
2School of Science, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing 100876, China
3Information Security Center, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing 100876, China
Received 11 February 2012; Accepted 26 March 2012
Academic Editor: Ming Li
Copyright © 2012 Ye Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. A. Haight, Handbook of the Poisson Distribution, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1967.
- P. Reynolds, Call Center Staffing, The call Center School Press, Lebanon, Tenn, USA, 2003.
- A. L. Barabási, “The origin of bursts and heavy tails in human dynamics,” Nature, vol. 435, no. 7039, pp. 207–211, 2005.
- Y. Wu, C. Zhou, J. Xiao, J. Kurths, and H. J. Schellnhuber, “Evidence for a bimodal distribution in human communication,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 107, no. 44, pp. 18803–18808, 2010.
- A. Vázquez, J. G. Oliveira, Z. Dezsö, K. I. Goh, I. Kondor, and A. L. Barabási, “Modeling bursts and heavy tails in human dynamics,” Physical Review E, vol. 73, no. 3, Article ID 036127, pp. 1–19, 2006.
- U. Harder and M. Paczuski, “Correlated dynamics in human printing behavior,” Physica A, vol. 361, no. 1, pp. 329–336, 2006.
- T. Zhou, H. A. T. Kiet, B. J. Kim, B. H. Wang, and P. Holme, “Role of activity in human dynamics,” EuroPhysics Letters, vol. 82, no. 2, Article ID 28002, 2008.
- M. Li and W. Zhao, “Visiting power laws in cyber-physical networking systems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 302786, 13 pages, 2012.
- M. Li, C. Cattani, and S. Y. Chen, “Viewing sea level by a one-dimensional random function with long memory,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 654284, 13 pages, 2011.
- M. Li, “Fractal time series-a tutorial review,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 157264, 26 pages, 2010.
- Z. Jiao, Y. Q. Chen, and I. Podlubny, Distributed-Order Dynamic Systems, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2011.
- H. Sheng, H. Sun, Y. Chen, and T. Qiu, “Synthesis of multifractional Gaussian noises based on variable-order fractional operators,” Signal Processing, vol. 91, no. 7, pp. 1636–1644, 2011.
- H. Sheng, Y. Q. Chen, and T. Qiu, “Heavy-tailed distribution and local long memory in time series of molecular motion on the cell membrane,” Fluctuation and Noise Letters, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 93–119, 2011.
- H. Sheng, Y. Q. Chen, and T. S. Qiu, Fractional Processes and Fractional Order Signal Processing, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2012.
- A. Chmiel, K. Kowalska, and J. A. Holyst, “Scaling of human behavior during portal browsing,” Physical Review E, vol. 80, no. 6, Article ID 066122, 7 pages, 2009.
- A. Grabowski, “Human behavior in online social systems,” European Physical Journal B, vol. 69, no. 4, pp. 605–611, 2009.
- Y. Wu, C. Zhou, M. Chen, J. Xiao, and J. Kurths, “Human comment dynamics in on-line social systems,” Physica A, vol. 389, no. 24, pp. 5832–5837, 2010.
- A. Grabowski, N. Kruszewska, and R. A. Kosiński, “Properties of on-line social systems,” European Physical Journal B, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 107–113, 2008.
- G. Csanyi and B. Szendroi, “Structure of a large social network,” Physical Review E, vol. 69, no. 3, Article ID 036131, 5 pages, 2004.
- J. Yu, Y. Hu, M. Yu, and Z. Di, “Analyzing netizens' view and reply behaviors on the forum,” Physica A, vol. 389, no. 16, pp. 3267–3273, 2010.
- S. N. Dorogovtsev and J. F. F. Mendes, “Effect of the accelerating growth of communications networks on their structure,” Physical Review E, vol. 63, no. 2, Article ID 025101, pp. 1–4, 2001.
- D. G. Xenikos, “Modeling human dialogue-the case of group communications in trunked mobile telephony,” Physica A, vol. 388, no. 23, pp. 4910–4918, 2009.