- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 985429, 12 pages
Unscented Kalman Filter Applied to the Spacecraft Attitude Estimation with Euler Angles
1Space Mechanic and Control Division, INPE, 12227-010 São José dos Campos, SP, Brazil
2Department of Mathematics, FEG, UNESP, 12516-410 Guaratinguetá, SP, Brazil
Received 8 July 2011; Accepted 18 September 2011
Academic Editor: Antonio F. Bertachini A. Prado
Copyright © 2012 Roberta Veloso Garcia et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. L. Pisacane and R. C. Moore, Fundamentals of Space Systems, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1994.
- M. D. Shuster, “Survey of attitude representations,” Journal of the Astronautical Sciences, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 439–517, 1993.
- M. C. Zanardi, Dinâmica de atitude de satelites artificiais, Ph.D. thesis, FEG-UNESP, Guaratinguetá, São Paulo, Brazil, 2005.
- J. R. Wertz, Spacecraft Attitude Determination and Control, D. Reidel, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1978.
- H. Fuming and H. K. Kuga, “CBERS simulator mathematical models,” CBTT Project, CBTT /2000 /MM /001. INPE, S ão José dos Campos, 1999.
- R. G. Brown and P. Y. C. Hwang, Introduction to Random Signals and Applied Kalman Filterin, Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- S. J. Julier and J. K. Uhlmann, “Reduced sigma point filters for the propagation of means and covariances through nonlinear transformations,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, vol. 2, pp. 887–892, Anchorage, Alaska, USA, May 2002.
- S. J. Julier and J. K. Uhlmann, “Unscented filtering and nonlinear estimation,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 92, no. 3, pp. 401–422, 2004.
- S.J. Julier and J. K. Uhlmann, “A new extension of the kalman filter for nonlinear systems,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Aerospace/Defense Sensing, Simulation and Controls, (SPIE '99), SPIE, Orlando, Fla, USA, April 1997.
- H. K. Kuga, R. V. F. Lopes, and A. R. Silva, “On board attitude reconstitution of CBERS-2 Satellite,” in Proceedings of the Proceedings of XIII Brazilian Coloquium on Orbital Dynamics, p. 109, 2006.
- R. V. F. Lopes and H. K. Kuga, “CBERS-2: on ground attitude determination from telemetry data,” Internal report C-ITRP, INPE, 2005.