- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 989284, 18 pages
The Extension of Quality Function Deployment Based on 2-Tuple Linguistic Representation Model for Product Design under Multigranularity Linguistic Environment
School of Business Administration, China University of Petroleum, Beijing 102249, China
Received 5 September 2012; Revised 8 November 2012; Accepted 26 November 2012
Academic Editor: Francoise Lamnabhi-Lagarrigue
Copyright © 2012 Ming Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. T. Liu, “Product design and selection using fuzzy QFD and fuzzy MCDM approaches,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 482–496, 2011.
- J. A. Carnevalli and P. C. Miguel, “Review, analysis and classification of the literature on QFD-Types of research, difficulties and benefits,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 114, no. 2, pp. 737–754, 2008.
- X.-T. Wang and W. Xiong, “An integrated linguistic-based group decision-making approach for quality function deployment,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 14428–14438, 2011.
- C. W. Hart, “Beating the market with customer satisfaction,” Harvard Business Review, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 30–32, 2007.
- G. Büyüközkan and G. Çifçi, “A new incomplete preference relations based approach to quality function deployment,” Information Sciences, vol. 206, no. 5, pp. 30–41, 2012.
- L. K. Chan and M. L. Wu, “A systematic approach to quality function deployment with a full illustrative example,” Omega, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 119–139, 2005.
- Y. Akao, Quality Function Deployment: Integrating Customer Requirements Into Product Design, Productivity Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1990.
- J. R. Hauser and C. Don, “The house of quality,” Harvard Business Review, vol. 66, no. 5-6, pp. 63–73, 1988.
- L. H. Chen and W. C. Ko, “Fuzzy linear programming models for NPD using a four-phase QFD activity process based on the means-end chain concept,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 201, no. 2, pp. 619–632, 2010.
- J. Dai and J. Blackhurst, “A four-phase AHP-QFD approach for supplier evaluation: a sustainability perspective,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 50, no. 19, 2012.
- L. Y. Zhai, L. P. Khoo, and Z. W. Zhong, “A rough set enhanced fuzzy approach to quality function deployment,” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 37, no. 5-6, pp. 613–624, 2008.
- H. T. Liu, “The extension of fuzzy QFD: from product planning to part deployment,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 36, no. 8, pp. 11131–11144, 2009.
- E. Bottani and A. Rizzi, “Strategic management of logistics service: a fuzzy QFD approach,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 103, no. 2, pp. 585–599, 2006.
- S. Y. Wang, “Constructing the complete linguistic-based and gap-oriented quality function deployment,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 908–912, 2010.
- G. S. Wasserman, “On how to prioritize design requirements during the QFD planning process,” IIE Transactions, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 59–65, 1993.
- S. B. Han, S. K. Chen, M. Ebrahimpour, and M. S. Sodhi, “A conceptual QFD planning model,” International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 796–812, 2001.
- G. S. Liang, J. F. Ding, and C. K. Wang, “Applying fuzzy quality function deployment to prioritize solutions of knowledge management for an international port in Taiwan,” Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 83–91, 2012.
- Y. Chen, J. Tang, R. Y. K. Fung, and Z. Ren, “Fuzzy regression-based mathematical programming model for quality function deployment,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 1009–1027, 2004.
- K. J. Kim, H. Moskowitz, A. Dhingra, and G. Evans, “Fuzzy multicriteria models for quality function deployment,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 121, no. 3, pp. 504–518, 2000.
- L. Martínez, D. Ruan, F. Herrera, E. Herrera-Viedma, and P. P. Wang, “Linguistic decision making: tools and applications,” Information Sciences, vol. 179, no. 14, pp. 2297–2298, 2009.
- R. M. Rodríguez, L. Martínez, and F. Herrera, “Hesitant fuzzy linguistic term sets for decision making,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 109–119, 2012.
- L. Z. Lin, “Fuzzy multi-linguistic preferences model of service innovations at wholesale service delivery,” Quality and Quantity, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 217–237, 2010.
- L. Martínez, D. Ruan, and F. Herrera, “Computing with words in decision support systems: an overview on models and applications,” International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 382–395, 2010.
- L. Martínez and F. Herrera, “An overview on the 2-tuple linguistic model for computing with words in decision making: extensions, applications and challenges,” Information Sciences, vol. 207, no. 10, pp. 1–18, 2012.
- L. A. Zadeh, “A computational approach to fuzzy quantifiers in natural languages,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 149–184, 1983.
- M. Espinilla, J. Liu, and L. Martínez, “An extended hierarchical linguistic model for decision-making problems,” Computational Intelligence, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 489–512, 2011.
- Z. F. Zhang and X. N. Chu, “Fuzzy group decision-making for multi-format and multi-granularity linguistic judgments in quality function deployment,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 9150–9158, 2009.
- O. Martin and G. J. Klir, “On the problem of retranslation in computing with perceptions,” International Journal of General Systems, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 655–674, 2006.
- R. R. Yager, “A new methodology for ordinal multi-objective decisions based on fuzzy sets,” Decision Sciences, vol. 12, pp. 589–600, 1981.
- E. Herrera-Viedma, E. Peis, J. M. Morales-del-Castillo, S. Alonso, and K. Anaya, “A fuzzy linguistic model to evaluate the quality of Web sites that store XML documents,” International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 226–253, 2007.
- E. Herrera-Viedma and E. Peis, “Evaluating the informative quality of documents in SGML format from judgements by means of fuzzy linguistic techniques based on computing with words,” Information Processing and Management, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 233–249, 2003.
- E. Herrera-Viedma, G. Pasi, A. G. Lopez-Herrera, and C. Porcel, “Evaluating the information quality of Web sites: a methodology based on fuzzy computing with words,” Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, vol. 57, no. 4, pp. 538–549, 2006.
- J. M. Moreno, J. M. Morales del Castillo, C. Porcel, and E. Herrera-Viedma, “A quality evaluation methodology for health-related websites based on a 2-tuple fuzzy linguistic approach,” Soft Computing, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 887–897, 2010.
- Z. P. Fan, B. Feng, and W. L. Suo, “A fuzzy linguistic method for evaluating collaboration satisfaction of NPD team using mutual-evaluation information,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 122, no. 2, pp. 547–557, 2009.
- Z. P. Fan, B. Feng, Y. H. Sun, and W. Ou, “Evaluating knowledge management capability of organizations: a fuzzy linguistic method,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 3346–3354, 2009.
- M. Li, L. Liu, and C. B. Li, “An approach to expert recommendation based on fuzzy linguistic method and fuzzy text classification in knowledge management systems,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38, no. 7, pp. 8586–8596, 2011.
- M. Li and Y. J. Zhang, “The OWA-VIKOR method for multiple attributive group decision making in 2-tuple linguistic setting,” Journal of Convergence Information Technology, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 184–191, 2012.
- G. W. Wei, “A method for multiple attribute group decision making based on the ET-WG and ET-OWG operators with 2-tuple linguistic information,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 37, no. 12, pp. 7895–7900, 2010.
- L. Martınez and F. Herrera, “An overview on the 2-tuplelinguisticmodel for computing with words in decision making: extensions, applications and challenges,” Information Sciences, vol. 207, no. 10, pp. 1–18, 2012.
- F. Herrera and L. Martínez, “A model based on linguistic 2-tuples for dealing with multigranular hierarchical linguistic contexts in multi-expert decision-making,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 227–234, 2001.
- H. Yamashina, T. Ito, and H. Kawada, “Innovative product development process by integrating QFD and TRIZ,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 1031–1050, 2002.