- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 173051, 9 pages
Proportional Derivative Control with Inverse Dead-Zone for Pendulum Systems
Sección de Estudios de Posgrado e Investigación, ESIME Azcapotzalco, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, Avenida de las Granjas No. 682, Colonia Santa Catarina, 02250 México, DF, Mexico
Received 11 July 2013; Revised 30 August 2013; Accepted 2 September 2013
Academic Editor: Zidong Wang
Copyright © 2013 José de Jesús Rubio et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. J. Rubio and J. H. Pérez-Cruz, “Evolving intelligent system for the modelling of nonlinear systems with dead-zone input,” Applied Soft Computing. In press.
- C. Aguilar-Ibañez, J. C. Martínez-García, A. Soria-López, and J. D. J. Rubio, “On the stabilization of the inverted-cart pendulum using the saturation function approach,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 856015, 14 pages, 2011.
- C. Aguilar-Ibañez, M. S. Suárez-Castañón, and O. O. Gutiérres-Frias, “The direct Lyapunov method for the stabilisation of the furuta pendulum,” International Journal of Control, vol. 83, no. 11, pp. 2285–2293, 2010.
- D. Ding, Z. Wang, J. Hu, and H. Shu, “Dissipative control for state-saturated discrete time-varying systems with randomly occurring nonlinearities and missing measurements,” International Journal of Control, vol. 86, no. 4, pp. 674–688, 2013.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, J. Lam, and H. Gao, “Distributed filtering in sensor networks with randomly occurring saturations and successive packet dropouts,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 2013.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, B. Shen, and H. Gao, “Quantised recursive filtering for a class of nonlinear systems with multiplicative noises and missing measurements,” International Journal of Control, vol. 86, no. 4, pp. 650–663, 2013.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, B. Shen, and H. Gao, “Gain-constrained recursive filtering with stochastic nonlinearties and probabilistic sensor delays,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 1230–1238, 2013.
- M. Jimenez-Lizarraga, M. Basin, and P. Rodriguez-Ramirez, “Robust mini-max regulator for uncertain non-linear polynomial systems,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 6, no. 7, pp. 963–970, 2012.
- A. F. de Loza, M. Jimenez-Lizarraga, and L. Fridman, “Robust output nash strategies based on sliding mode observation in a two-player differential game,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 349, no. 4, pp. 1416–1429, 2012.
- Q. Lu, L. Zhang, H. R. Karimi, and Y. Shi, “ control for asynchronously switched linear parameter-varying systems with mode-dependent average dwell time,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 677–683, 2013.
- L. F. Ma, Z. D. Wang, and Z. Guo, “Robust H2 sliding mode control for non-linear discrete-time stochastic systems,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 3, no. 11, pp. 1537–1546, 2009.
- Y. Niu, D. W. C. Ho, and Z. Wang, “Improved sliding mode control for discrete-time systems via reaching law,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 2245–2251, 2010.
- L. A. Soriano, W. Yu, and J. J. Rubio, “Modeling and control of wind turbine,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 982597, 13 pages, 2013.
- J. J. Rubio, G. Ordaz, M. Jimenez-Lizarraga, and R. I. Cabrera, “General solution to the Navier-Stokes equation to describe the dynamics of a homogeneous viscous fluid in an open pipe,” Revista Mexicana de Fisica, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 217–223, 2013.
- Y. Wang, H. R. Karimi, and Z. Xiang, “Delay-dependent control for networked control systems with large delays,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 643174, 10 pages, 2013.
- Y. Wang, H. R. Karimi, and Z. Xiang, “ control for networked control systems with time delays and packet dropouts,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 635941, 10 pages, 2013.
- S. Ibrir, W. F. Xie, and C.-Y. Su, “Adaptive tracking of nonlinear systems with non-symmetric dead-zone input,” Automatica, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 522–530, 2007.
- S. Abrir, “Invarian-manifold approach to the stabilization of feedforward nonlinear systems having uncertain dead-zone inputs,” in Proceedings of the International Sysmposium of Mechatronics and Its Applications, pp. 1–5, 2012.
- J. H. Pérez-Cruz, E. Ruiz-Velázquez, J. J. Rubio, and C. A. de Alva Padilla, “Robust adaptive neurocontrol of SISO nonlinear systems preceded by unknow deadzone,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 342739, 23 pages, 2012.
- J. H. Pérez-Cruz, J. J. Rubio, E. Ruiz-Velázquez, and G. Sols-Perales, “Tracking control based on recurrent neural networks for nonlinear systems with multiple inputs and unknown deadzone,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 471281, 18 pages, 2012.
- Z. Wang, Y. Zhang, and H. Fang, “Neural adaptive control for a class of nonlinear systems with unknown deadzone,” Neural Computing and Applications, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 339–345, 2008.
- J. Zhou and X. Z. Shen, “Robust adaptive control of nonlinear uncertain plants with unknown dead-zone,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 25–32, 2007.
- F. L. Lewis, D. M. Dawson, and C. T. Abdallah, Control of Robot Manipulators, Theory and Practice, CRC Press, New York, NY, USA, 2004.
- J. E. Slotine and W. Li, Applied Nonlinear Control, Macmillan, Englewood Clifs, NJ, USA, 1991.
- M. W. Spong and M. Vidyasagar, Robot Dynamics and Control, John Wiley & Sons, 1989.
- J. J. Rubio, G. Gutierrez, J. Pacheco, and J. H. Pérez-Cruz, “Comparison of three proposed controls to accelerate the growth of the crop,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 7, no. 7, pp. 4097–4114, 2011.
- J. J. Rubio, M. Figueroa, J. H. Pérez-Cruz, and J. Rumbo, “Control to stabilize and mitigate disturbances in a rotary inverted pendulum,” Revista Mexicana de Fisica E, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 107–112, 2012.
- J. A. Iglesias, P. Angelov, A. Ledezma, and A. Sanchis, “Creating evolving user behavior profiles automatically,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 854–867, 2011.
- D. Leite, R. Ballini, P. Costa, and F. Gomide, “Evolving fuzzy granular modeling from nonstationary fuzzy data streams,” Evolving Systems, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 65–79, 2012.
- E. Lughofer, “Single pass active learning with conflict and ignorance,” Evolving Systems, vol. 3, pp. 251–271, 2012.
- E. Lughofer, “A dynamic split-and-merge approach for evolving cluster models,” Evolving Systems, vol. 3, pp. 135–151, 2012.
- L. Maciel, A. Lemos, F. Gomide, and R. Ballini, “Evolving fuzzy systems for pricing fixed income options,” Evolving Systems, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 5–18, 2012.