- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 247268, 9 pages
A Large Span Crossbeam Vibration Frequencies Analysis Based on an Analogous Beam Method
College of Mechanical Engineering and Applied Electronics Technology, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing 100124, China
Received 22 November 2012; Revised 9 January 2013; Accepted 9 January 2013
Academic Editor: Igor Andrianov
Copyright © 2013 Zhifeng Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. P. Zhang and N. S. Zhang, “Self-evolutionary compensation of machine tool crossbeam deformation induced by gravity,” Journal of Tsinghua University, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 191–193, 2006.
- D. Xu, Q. Liu, S. M. Yuan, et al., “Dynamic simulation for a gantry machining center beam,” Journal of Vibration and Shock, vol. 2, pp. 168–172, 2008.
- L. M. Xie, D. M. Li, H. Shen, et al., “Optimum design of scene milling machine beam based on finite element analysis,” Modular Machine Tool and Automatic Manufacturing Technique, vol. 9, pp. 73–75, 2008.
- M. Zatarain, E. Lejardi, and F. Egaña, “Modular synthesis of machine tools,” CIRP Annals—Manufacturing Technology, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 333–336, 1998.
- T. N. Guo, F. J. Xi, Z. F. Liu, Q. Cheng, and L. G. Cai, “Simulation analysis and experiment research for a large span and heavy load crossbeam,” Advanced Materials Research, vol. 211-212, pp. 1210–1215, 2011.
- A. Williams, “Elastic center and column analogy methods,” in Structural Analysis—In Theory and Practice, chapter 6, pp. 251–291, Butterworth-Heinemann, Boston, Mass, USA, 2009.
- A. M. Ellakany, K. M. Elawadly, and B. N. Alhamaky, “A combined transfer matrix and analogue beam method for free vibration analysis of composite beams,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 277, no. 4-5, pp. 765–781, 2004.
- H. Irschik and M. Naderb, “Actuator placement in static bending of smart beams utilizing Mohr’s analogy,” Engineering Structures, vol. 31, no. 8, pp. 1698–1720, 2009.
- U. Gamer, “Mohr's analogy applied to the beam with elastic joint,” Forschung im Ingenieurwesen A, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 141–142, 1983.
- H. Irschik, “A review on static and dynamic shape control of structures by piezoelectric actuation,” Engineering Structures, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 5–11, 2002.
- A. Manalo, T. Aravinthan, W. Karunasena, and N. Stevens, “Analysis of a typical railway turnout sleeper system using grillage beam analogy,” Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 1376–1391, 2012.
- O. J. Aldraihem and A. A. Khdeir, “Precise deflection analysis of beams with piezoelectric patches,” Composite Structures, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 135–143, 2003.
- M. Sato, S. Kanie, and T. Mikami, “Mathematical analogy of a beam on elastic supports as a beam on elastic foundation,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 688–699, 2008.
- H. Rubin, “Uniform formulae of first- and second-order theory for skeletal structures,” Engineering Structures, vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 903–909, 1997.
- H. Mang and G. Hofstetter, Festigkeitslehre, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 2004.
- H. Irschik, “Analogy between refined beam theories and the Bernoulli-Euler theory,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 28, no. 9, pp. 1105–1112, 1991.
- S. Z. Al-Sarraf and A. A. Ali, “Vibration and stability of plates using beam-column analogy,” Emirates Journal For Engineering Research, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 57–65, 2006.
- M. El-Mously, “A Timoshenko-beam-on-Pasternak-foundation analogy for cylindrical shells,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 261, no. 4, pp. 635–652, 2003.
- W. Szyszkowski and I. S. Grewal, “Beam analogy for optimal control of linear dynamic systems,” Computational Mechanics, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 489–500, 2000.
- X. J. Dong and G. Meng, “Dynamic analysis of structures with piezoelectric actuators based on thermal analogy method,” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 27, no. 9-10, pp. 841–844, 2006.
- J. Turmo, G. Ramos, and A. C. Aparicio, “Shear truss analogy for concrete members of solid and hollow circular cross section,” Engineering Structures, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 455–465, 2009.
- X. Zhang, K. K. F. Wong, and Y. Wang, “Performance assessment of moment resisting frames during earthquakes based on the force analogy method,” Engineering Structures, vol. 29, no. 10, pp. 2792–2802, 2007.