- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 249847, 8 pages
Differential and Statistical Approach to Partial Model Matching
School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University, Changsha 410083, China
Received 2 December 2012; Accepted 23 December 2012
Academic Editor: Sheng-Yong Chen
Copyright © 2013 Kehua Guo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Ritter, S. D. Reiz, D. Rothamel et al., “Registration accuracy of three-dimensional surface and cone beam computed tomography data for virtual implant planning,” Clinical Oral Implants Research, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 447–452, 2012.
- S. Y. Chen, H. Tong, and C. Cattani, “Markov models for image labeling,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 814356, 18 pages, 2012.
- S. Chen, Z. Wang, H. Tong, et al., “Optimal feature matching for 3D reconstruction by combination of global and local information,” Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 957–968, 2011.
- K. Bunte, M. Biehl, M. F. Jonkman, and N. Petkov, “Learning effective color features for content based image retrieval in dermatology,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 44, no. 9, pp. 1892–1902, 2011.
- S. M. Tarte, H. Talib, M. A. G. Ballester, and F. Langlotz, “Evaluating partial surface matching for fracture reduction assessment,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 3rd International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging: Nano to Macro, vol. 4, pp. 514–517, Arlington, Va, USA, April 2006.
- Y. Shibberu and A. Holder, “A spectral approach to protein structure alignment,” ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 867–875, 2011.
- G. Barequet and M. Sharir, “Partial surface and volume matching in three dimensions,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 19, no. 9, pp. 929–948, 1997.
- G. Barequet and M. Sharir, “Partial surface matching by using directed footprints,” Computational Geometry, vol. 12, no. 1-2, pp. 45–62, 1999.
- H. Alt, P. Bras, M. Godau, C. Knauer, and C. Wenk, “Computing the Hausdorff distance of geometric patterns and shapes,” Discrete and Computational Geometry, Special Issue—The Goodman-Pollack-Festschrift, vol. 25, pp. 65–76, 2003.
- N. J. Mitra, L. J. Guibas, and M. Pauly, “Partial and approximate symmetry detection for 3D geometry,” ACM Transactions on Graphics, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 560–568, 2006.
- R. Gal and D. Cohen-Or, “Salient geometric features for partial shape matching and similarity,” ACM Transactions on Graphics, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 130–150, 2006.
- S. Wang, Y. Wang, M. Jin, X. D. Gu, and D. Samaras, “Conformal geometry and its applications on 3D shape matching, recognition, and stitching,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 1209–1220, 2007.
- J. Tierny, J. P. Vandeborre, and M. Daoudi, “Partial 3D shape retrieval by Reeb pattern unfolding,” Computer Graphics Forum, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 41–55, 2009.
- U. Castellani, M. Cristani, S. Fantoni, and V. Murino, “Sparse points matching by combining 3D mesh saliency with statistical descriptors,” Computer Graphics Forum, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 643–652, 2008.
- A. Itskovich and A. Tal, “Surface partial matching and application to archaeology,” Computers and Graphics, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 334–341, 2011.
- H. Tabia, M. Daoudi, J. P. Vandeborre, and O. Colot, “A new 3D-matching method of nonrigid and partially similar models using curve analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 852–858, 2011.
- S. Y. Chen, H. Tong, Z. Wang, S. Liu, M. Li, and B. Zhang, “Improved generalized belief propagation for vision processing,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 416963, 12 pages, 2011.
- S. Chen, Y. Wang, and C. Cattani, “Key issues in modeling of complex 3D structures from video sequences,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 856523, 17 pages, 2012.
- K. Guo, “A novel matching algorithm to 3D incomplete object,” Journal of Computational Information Systems, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 73–79, 2011.
- K. H. Guo and G. H. Duan, “3D partial surface matching using differential geometry and statistical approaches,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 7751, 2012.
- A. S. Mian, M. Bennamoun, and R. Owens, “Three-dimensional model-based object recognition and segmentation in cluttered scenes,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 28, no. 10, pp. 1584–1601, 2006.