- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 260351, 6 pages
Photovoltaic Power Prediction Based on Scene Simulation Knowledge Mining and Adaptive Neural Network
School of Economics and Management, North China Electric Power University, Beijing 102206, China
Received 20 March 2013; Revised 3 September 2013; Accepted 3 September 2013
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2013 Dongxiao Niu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Niu, Y. Wei, Y. Shi, and H. R. Karimi, “A novel evaluation model for hybrid power system based on vague set and Dempster-Shafer evidence theory,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Article ID 784389, 12 pages, 2012.
- D. Niu, Y. Wei, and L. Fan, “Social comprehensive benefit evaluation for hybrid power system including thermal power, wind power and photovoltaic power,” Energy Education Science and Technology B, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 1113–1120, 2013.
- R.-J. Wai and C.-Y. Lin, “Active low-frequency ripple control for clean-energy power-conditioning mechanism,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 57, no. 11, pp. 3780–3792, 2010.
- I.-S. Kim, M.-B. Kim, and M.-J. Youn, “New maximum power point tracker using sliding-mode observer for estimation of solar array current in the grid-connected photovoltaic system,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 1027–1035, 2006.
- A. Yona, T. Senjyu, T. Funabashi, et al., “Application of neural network to one-day-ahead 24 hours generating power forecasting for photovoltaic system,” Intelligent Systems Applications to Power Systems, vol. 1-2, pp. 423–428, 2007.
- H. Zhao, Z. Ren, and W. Huang, “Short-term load forecasting considering weekly period based on periodical auto regression,” Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 211–216, 1997.
- X. Li, M. Luo, and K. Feng, “Comparison of neural network methods for short-term load forecasting,” Relay, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 49–53, 2007.
- A. Prias, B. Buchenel, and Y. Jaccard, “Heterogeneous artificial neural network for short term electrical load forecasting,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 456–463, 1996.
- A. Yona, T. Senjyu, and T. Funabashi, “Application of recurrent neural network to short-term-ahead generating power forecasting for photovoltaic system,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting, June 2007.
- W. Guo, J. Liu, Y. Ma, et al., “Optimal algorithm of electric power system’s short-term load forecasting based on radial function neural network,” Power System Protection and Control, vol. 36, no. 23, pp. 45–48, 2008.
- C. Kang, A. Zhou, P. Wang, et al., “Impact analysis of hourly factors in short-term load forecasting and its processing strategy,” Power System Technology, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 5–11, 2006.
- X. Liu, D. Luo, J. Yao, et al., “Short-term load forecasting based on load decomposition and hourly weather factors,” Power System Technology, vol. 33, no. 12, pp. 94–100, 2009.
- H. Qin, W. Wang, H. Zhou, et al., “Short-term electric load forecast using human body amenity indicator,” Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 63–66, 2006.
- D. Wu, “Discussion on various formulas for forecasting human comfort index,” Meteological Science and Technology, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 370–372, 2003.
- A. Sinha, “Short term load forecasting using artificial neural network,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, pp. 548–553, 2000.
- C. Kang, Q. Xia, and B. Zhang, “Review of power system load forecasting and its development,” Automation of Electric Power Systems, vol. 28, no. 17, pp. 1–11, 2004.
- H. Yoo and R. Pimmel, “Short term load forecasting using a self-supervised adaptive neural network,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 779–784, 1999.
- J. Wu and H. Yan, “Short-term load forecasting technique based on adaptive optimal fuzzy logic system,” Automation of Electric Power Systems, vol. 23, no. 17, pp. 35–37, 1999.
- J. Xie and G. Tang, “Fuzzy inference forecasting of power load with self-learning function,” Journal of Southeast University, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 156–160, 1998.
- D. Singh and S. P. Singh, “Self organization and learning methods in short term electric load forecasting: a review,” Electric Power Components and Systems, vol. 30, no. 10, pp. 1075–1089, 2002.