- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 264136, 4 pages
Finite-Time Synchronizing Fractional-Order Chaotic Volta System with Nonidentical Orders
School of Electronics and Information, Nantong University, Nantong, Jiangsu 226019, China
Received 3 October 2012; Accepted 27 January 2013
Academic Editor: Engang Tian
Copyright © 2013 Jian-Bing Hu and Ling-Dong Zhao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. J. Wu, J. Li, and G. R. Chen, “Chaos in the fractional order unified system and its synchronization,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 345, no. 4, pp. 392–401, 2008.
- S. B. Zhou, X. R. Lin, and H. Li, “Chaotic synchronization of a fractional-order system based on washout filter control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 1533–1540, 2011.
- S. Dadras and H. R. Momeni, “Control of a fractional-order economical system via sliding mode,” Physica A, vol. 389, no. 12, pp. 2434–2442, 2010.
- E. Tian, D. Yue, T. C. Yang, Z. Gu, and G. Lu, “TS fuzzy model-based robust stabilization for networked control systems with probabilistic sensor and actuator failure,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 553–561, 2011.
- Y. A. Zheng, Y. B. Nian, and D. J. Wang, “Controlling fractional order chaotic systems based on Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy model and adaptive adjustment mechanism,” Physics Letters A, vol. 375, pp. 125–129, 2010.
- Y. Tang, H. Gao, J. Kurths, and J. Fang, “Evolutionary pinning control and its application in UAV coordination,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 828–838, 2012.
- S. Bhalekar and V. Daftardar-Gejji, “Synchronization of different fractional order chaotic systems using active control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 3536–3546, 2010.
- W. Zhu, J. Fang, and Y. Tang, “Identification of fractional-order systems via a switching differential evolution subject to noise perturbations,” Physics Letters A, vol. 376, no. 45, pp. 3113–3120, 2012.
- Z. M. Odibat, “Adaptive feedback control and synchronization of non-identical chaotic fractional order systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 479–487, 2010.
- G. Q. Si, Z. Y. Sun, Y. B. Zhang, and W. Q. Chen, “Projective synchronization of different fractional-order chaotic systems with non-identical orders,” Nonlinear Analysis: RealWorld Applications, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 1761–1771, 2012.
- H. Li, Z. J. Ning, and Y. H. Yin, “Synchronization and state estimation for singular complex dynamical networks with time-varying delays,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 194–208, 2013.
- H. Li, “Cluster synchronization stability for stochastic complex dynamical networks with probabilistic interval time-varying delays,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 44, no. 10, Article ID 105101, 2011.
- H. Li, W. K. Wong, and Y. Tang, “Global synchronization stability for stochastic complex dynamical networks with probabilistic interval time-varying delays,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 152, no. 2, pp. 496–516, 2012.
- E. Tian, D. Yue, and C. Peng, “Brief Paper: reliable control for networked control systems with probabilistic sensors and actuators faults,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 4, no. 8, pp. 1478–1488, 2010.
- Y. Tang, W. Zou, J. Lu, and J. Kurths, “Stochastic resonance in an ensemble of bistable systems under stable distribution noises and nonhomogeneous coupling,” Physical Review E, vol. 85, no. 4, Article ID 046207, 6 pages, 2012.
- Y. Tang, Z. Wang, H. Gao, S. Swift, and J. Kurths, “A constrained evolutionary computation method for detecting controlling regions of cortical networks,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 1569–1581, 2012.
- H. Wang, Z.-Z. Han, Q.-Y. Xie, and W. Zhang, “Finite-time synchronization of uncertain unified chaotic systems based on CLF,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 2842–2849, 2009.
- H. Wang and Z. Z. Han, “Finite-time chaos synchronization of unified chaotic system with uncertain parameters,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 2239–2247, 2009.
- M. Caputo, “Linear models of dissipation whose Q is almost frequency independent-II,” Journal of the Royal Society of Western Australia, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 529–539, 1967.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 198, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- G. H. Hardy, J. E. Littlewood, and G. Pólya, Inequalities, Cambridge the University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1952.
- I. Petráš, “A note on the fractional-order Volta's system,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 384–393, 2010.