- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 287040, 5 pages
Fractional Describing Function Analysis of PWPF Modulator
1Department of Control Science and Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology at Weihai, Weihai 264209, China
2EXQUISITUS, Centre for E-City, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore 639798
3DSO National Laboratories, Singapore 117510
Received 9 November 2012; Accepted 8 January 2013
Academic Editor: Clara Ionescu
Copyright © 2013 Xinsheng Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. J. Sidi, Spacecraft Dynamics and Control: A Practical Engineering Approach, Cambridge Aerospace Series, Cambridge university press, New York, NY, USA, 1997.
- B. Wie and C. T. Plescia, “Attitude stabilization of flexible spacecraft during station-keeping maneuvers,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 430–436, 1984.
- T. C. Anthony, B. Wie, and S. Carroll, “Pulse-modulated control synthesis for a flexible spacecraft,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 1014–1022, 1990.
- B. N. Agrawal, “Spacecraft vibration suppression using smart structure,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Congress on Sound and Vibration, pp. 563–570, St. Petersburg, Russia, 1996.
- H. Khalil, Nonlinear System, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 2002.
- R. L. Bagley and R. A. Calico, “Fractional order state equations for the control of viscoelastically damped structures,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 304–311, 1991.
- C. M. Ionescu, J. A. T. Machado, and R. De Keyser, “Modeling of the lung impedance using a fractional-order ladder network with constant phase elements,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 83–89, 2011.
- I. Podlubny, “Fractional-order systems and -controllers,” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 208–214, 1999.
- A. Oustaloup, J. Sabatier, and P. Lanusse, “From fractal robustness to the CRONE control,” Fractional Calculus & Applied Analysis, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–30, 1999.
- C. A. Monje, Y. Chen, B. M. Vinagre, D. Xue, and V. Feliu, Fractional-Order Systems and Controls, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2010.
- Y. Luo and Y. Chen, “Fractional order [proportional derivative] controller for a class of fractional order systems,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 10, pp. 2446–2450, 2009.
- M. S. Tavazoei and M. Haeri, “Describing function based methods for predicting chaos in a class of fractional order differential equations,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 363–373, 2009.
- F. B. Duarte and J. T. MacHado, “Fractional describing function of systems with Coulomb friction,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 381–387, 2009.
- B. Wie, Space Vehicle Dynamics and Control, AIAA Educational Series, Washington, DC, USA, 1998.
- Q. Hu and G. Ma, “Variable structure control and active vibration suppression of flexible spacecraft during attitude maneuver,” Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 307–317, 2005.
- G. Song, N. V. Buck, and B. N. Agrawal, “Spacecraft vibration reduction using pulse-width pulse-frequency modulated input shaper,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 433–440, 1999.
- K. H. Kienitz and J. Bals, “Pulse modulation for attitude control with thrusters subject to switching restrictions,” Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 635–640, 2005.
- T. D. Krovel, Optimal tuning of PWPF modulator for attitude control [M.S. thesis], Norwegian University of Science and Technology, 2005.
- Y. Q. Chen, I. Petráš, and D. Xue, “Fractional order control—a tutorial,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '09), pp. 1397–1411, St. Louis, Mo, USA, June 2009.
- I. Petráš, “Fractional-order memristor-based Chua's circuit,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, vol. 57, no. 12, pp. 975–979, 2010.