- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 340890, 9 pages
Network-Based Filter Design for Linear System with Random Delays
1School of Management, Shanghai University of Engineering Science, Shanghai 201620, China
2Department of Applied Mathematics, Nanjing University of Finance and Economics, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210046, China
Received 9 January 2013; Accepted 13 February 2013
Academic Editor: Yang Tang
Copyright © 2013 Ruixia Yan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Liang, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “State estimation for coupled uncertain stochastic networks with missing measurements and time-varying delays: the discrete-time case,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 781–793, 2009.
- J. Liu, D. Yue, Z. Gu, and E. Tian, “ filtering for systems with time-varying delay satisfying a certain stochastic characteristic,” IET Signal Processing, vol. 5, no. 8, pp. 757–766, 2011.
- D. Yue, Q.-L. Han, and J. Lam, “Network-based robust control of systems with uncertainty,” Automatica, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 999–1007, 2005.
- J. Xiong and J. Lam, “Stabilization of linear systems over networks with bounded packet loss,” Automatica, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 80–87, 2007.
- C. Peng and Y.-C. Tian, “Delay-dependent robust stability criteria for uncertain systems with interval time-varying delay,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 214, no. 2, pp. 480–494, 2008.
- Y. Tang, H. Gao, W. Zou, and J. Kurths, “Distributed synchronization in networks of agent systems with nonlinearities and random switchings,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 358–370, 2013.
- Y. Tang, J. A. Fang, M. Xia, and D. Yu, “Delay-distribution-dependent stability of stochastic discrete-time neural networks with randomly mixed time-varying delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 16–18, pp. 3830–3838, 2009.
- W. Zhang, Y. Tang, J. A. Fang, and X. Wu, “Stochastic stability of genetic regulatory networks with a finite set delay characterization,” ChaosInterdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science, vol. 22, no. 2, Article ID 023106, 2012.
- W. Zhang, J. A. Fang, and Y. Tang, “New robust stability analysis for genetic regulatory networks with random discrete delays and distributed delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, no. 14-15, pp. 2344–2360, 2011.
- M. Moayedi, Y. C. Soh, and Y. K. Foo, “Optimal kalman filtering with random sensor delays, packet dropouts and missing measurements,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '09), pp. 3405–3410, IEEE, June 2009.
- Z. Wang, D. W. C. Ho, and X. Liu, “Robust filtering under randomly varying sensor delay with variance constraints,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 320–326, 2004.
- J. Liu, B. Yao, and Z. Gu, “Delay-dependent filtering for Markovian jump time-delay systems: a piecewise analysis method,” Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 1253–1273, 2011.
- H. Song, L. Yu, and W. Zhang, “ filtering of network-based systems with random delay,” Signal Processing, vol. 89, no. 4, pp. 615–622, 2009.
- L. Schenato, “Optimal estimation in networked control systems subject to random delay and packet loss,” in Proceedings of the 45th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC '06), pp. 5615–5620, IEEE, December 2006.
- M. Moayedi, Y. K. Foo, and Y. C. Soh, “Adaptive Kalman filtering in networked systems with random sensor delays, multiple packet dropouts and missing measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 1577–1588, 2010.
- Z. Wang, F. Yang, D. Ho, and X. Liu, “Robust H/sub/spl infin//filtering for stochastic time-delay systems with missing measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 54, no. 7, pp. 2579–2587, 2006.
- J. Liu, S. Hu, H. Han, and R. Yan, “ filter design for nonlinear systems with time-delay through T-S fuzzy model approach,” in Proceedings of the Chinese Control and Decision Conference (CCDC '10), pp. 3606–3611, IEEE, May 2010.
- H. Gao, J. Lam, and C. Wang, “Robust energy-to-peak filter design for stochastic time-delay systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 101–111, 2006.
- F. Yang, Z. Wang, Y. S. Hung, and M. Gani, “ control for networked systems with random communication delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 511–518, 2006.