- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 363718, 14 pages
An Integrated Model of Material Supplier Selection and Order Allocation Using Fuzzy Extended AHP and Multiobjective Programming
1Institute of Textiles and Clothing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
2Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Received 15 October 2012; Accepted 14 December 2012
Academic Editor: Yang Tang
Copyright © 2013 Zhi Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. de Boer, E. Labro, and P. Morlacchi, “A review of methods supporting supplier selection,” European Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 75–89, 2001.
- A. Aamodt and E. Plaza, “Case-based reasoning: foundational issues, methodological variations, and system approaches,” AI Communications, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 39–59, 1994.
- Z. Degraeve, E. Labro, and F. Roodhooft, “Evaluation of vendor selection models from a total cost of ownership perspective,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 125, no. 1, pp. 34–58, 2000.
- H. Deng, C. H. Yeh, and R. J. Willis, “Inter-company comparison using modified TOPSIS with objective weights,” Computers and Operations Research, vol. 27, no. 10, pp. 963–973, 2000.
- T. L. Saaty, “How to make a decision: the analytic hierarchy process,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 9–26, 1990.
- R. E. Steuer and P. Na, “Multiple criteria decision making combined with finance: a categorized bibliographic study,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 150, no. 3, pp. 496–515, 2003.
- B. Srdjevic and Z. Srdjevic, “Bi-criteria evolution strategy in estimating weights from the ahp ratio-scale matrices,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 4, pp. 1254–1266, 2011.
- A. Ishizaka, D. Balkenborg, and T. Kaplan, “Does AHP help us make a choice? An experimental evaluation,” Journal of the Operational Research Society, vol. 62, no. 10, pp. 1801–1812, 2011.
- P. J. M. van Laarhoven and W. Pedrycz, “A fuzzy extension of Saaty's priority theory,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 11, no. 1–3, pp. 229–241, 1983.
- J. J. Buckley, “Fuzzy hierarchical analysis,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 233–247, 1985.
- F. T. S. Chan and N. Kumar, “Global supplier development considering risk factors using fuzzy extended AHP-based approach,” Omega, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 417–431, 2007.
- Y. M. Wang, Y. Luo, and Z. Hua, “On the extent analysis method for fuzzy AHP and its applications,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 186, no. 2, pp. 735–747, 2008.
- M. Dagdeviren and I. Yuksel, “Developing a fuzzy analytic hierarchy process (ahp) model for behavior-based safety management,” Information Sciences, vol. 178, no. 6, pp. 1717–1733, 2008.
- S. H. Ghodsypour and C. O'Brien, “A decision support system for supplier selection using an integrated analytic hierarchy process and linear programming,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 56-57, pp. 199–212, 1998.
- H. Fazlollahtabar, I. Mahdavi, M. T. Ashoori, S. Kaviani, and N. Mahdavi-Amiri, “A multi-objective decision-making process of supplier selection and order allocation for multi-period scheduling in an electronic market,” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 52, no. 9–12, pp. 1039–1052, 2011.
- Y. Tang, Z. Wang, and J. A. Fang, “Controller design for synchronization of an array of delayed neural networks using a controllable probabilistic PSO,” Information Sciences, vol. 181, no. 20, pp. 4715–4732, 2011.
- S. H. Ghodsypour and C. O'Brien, “The total cost of logistics in supplier selection, under conditions of multiple sourcing, multiple criteria and capacity constraint,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 73, no. 1, pp. 15–27, 2001.
- Z. Guo, W. Wong, S. Leung, and M. Li, “Applications of artificial intelligence in the apparel industry: a review,” Textile Research Journal, vol. 81, no. 18, pp. 1871–1892, 2011.
- Y. Tang, H. Gao, J. Kurths, and J. Fang, “Evolutionary pinning control and its application in uav coordination,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 828–838, 2012.
- Y. Tang, Z. Wang, W. Wong, J. Kurths, and J. Fang, “Feedback learning particle swarm optimization,” Applied Soft Computing, vol. 11, no. 8, pp. 4713–4725, 2011.
- W. Zhu, Y. Tang, J. Fang, and W. Zhang, “Adaptive population tuning scheme for differential evolution,” Information Sciences, vol. 223, pp. 164–191, 2013.
- W. Zhu, J. Fang, Y. Tang, W. Zhang, and Y. Xu, “Identification of fractional-order systems via a switching differential evolution subject to noise perturbations,” Physics Letters A, vol. 376, no. 45, pp. 3113–33120, 2012.
- W. Zhu, J. Fang, Y. Tang, W. Zhang, and W. Du, “Digital IIR filters design using differential evolution algorithm with a controllable probabilistic population size,” PLoS One, vol. 7, Article ID e40549, 2012.
- E. A. Demirtas and Ö. Üstün, “An integrated multiobjective decision making process for supplier selection and order allocation,” Omega, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 76–90, 2008.
- B. Soylu and S. Kapan Ulusoy, “A preference ordered classification for a multi-objective maxmin redundancy allocation problem,” Computers and Operations Research, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 1855–1866, 2011.
- Y. Tang, Z. Wang, W. K. Wong, J. Kurths, and J. Fang, “Multiobjective synchronization of coupled systems,” Chaos, vol. 21, no. 2, article 025114, 2011.
- N. Xu and L. Nozick, “Modeling supplier selection and the use of option contracts for global supply chain design,” Computers and Operations Research, vol. 36, no. 10, pp. 2786–2800, 2009.
- H. M. Wagner and T. M. Whitin, “Dynamic version of the economic lot size model,” Management Science, vol. 5, pp. 89–96, 1958.
- C. Basnet and J. M. Y. Leung, “Inventory lot-sizing with supplier selection,” Computers & Operations Research, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 1–14, 2005.
- B. Alidaee and G. A. Kochenberger, “A note on a simple dynamic programming approach to the single-sink, fixed-charge transportation problem,” Transportation Science, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 140–143, 2005.
- S. Li, A. Murat, and W. Huang, “Selection of contract suppliers under price and demand uncertainty in a dynamic market,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 198, no. 3, pp. 830–847, 2009.
- T. Sawik, “Selection of a dynamic supply portfolio in make-to-order environment with risks,” Computers & Operations Research, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 782–796, 2011.
- R. H. Lin, “An integrated FANP-MOLP for supplier evaluation and order allocation,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 2730–2736, 2009.
- F. Mafakheri, M. Breton, and A. Ghoniem, “Supplier selection-order allocation: a two-stage multiple criteria dynamic programming approach,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 132, no. 1, pp. 52–57, 2011.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Information and Computation, vol. 8, pp. 338–353, 1965.
- N. K. Kasabov and Q. Song, “Denfis: dynamic evolving neural-fuzzy inference system and its application for time-series prediction,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 144–154, 2002.