- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 436368, 7 pages
Classification Based on both Attribute Value Weight and Tuple Weight under the Cloud Computing
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Minnan Normal University, Zhangzhou 363000, China
Received 17 July 2013; Accepted 3 September 2013
Academic Editor: Yuxin Mao
Copyright © 2013 Yifeng Zheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Lal and N. C. Mahanti, “A novel data mining algorithm for semantic web based data cloud,” International Journal of Computer Science and Security, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 160–175, 2010.
- S. Adapa, M. Kalyan Srinivas, and A. V. R. K. Harsha Vardhan Varma, “A study on cloud computing data mining,” International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 1232–1237, 2013.
- Z. Qureshi, J. Bansal, and S. Bansal, “A survey on association rule mining in cloud computing,” International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 318–321, 2013.
- J. Ding and S. Yang, “Classification rules mining model with genetic algorithm in cloud computing,” International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 48, no. 18, pp. 24–32, 2012.
- L. Hu, Z. Zhang, F. Wang, and K. Zhao, “Optimization of the deployment of temperature nodes based on linear programing in the internet of things,” Tsinghua Science and Technology, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 250–258, 2013.
- S. Gond, A. Patil, and V. B. Nikam, “A survey on parallelization of data mining techniques,” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 520–526, 2013.
- N. Mishra, S. Sharma, and A. Pandey, “High performance cloud data mining algorithm and data mining in clouds,” IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 54–61, 2013.
- A. Pareek and M. Gupta, “Review of data mining techniques in cloud computing database,” International Journal of Advanced Computer Research, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 52–55, 2012.
- R.-Ş. Petre, “Data mining in cloud computing,” Database Systems Journal, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 67–71, 2012.
- Y. Jiao, “Research of an improved apriori algorithm in data mining association rules,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Information Theory and Information Security (ICITIS '11), November 2011.
- F. Thabtah, P. Cowling, and Y. Peng, “MCAR: multi-class classification based on association rule,” in Proceedings of the 3rd ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications, pp. 127–133, January 2005.
- G. Dong, X. Zhang, L. Wong, and J. Li, “CAEP: classification by aggregating emerging patterns,” Discovery Science, vol. 1721, pp. 30–42, 1999.
- J. Han, J. Pei, and Y. Yin, “Mining frequent patterns without candidate generation,” in Proceedings of the ACM SIGMOD international Conference on Management of Data (SIGMOD '00), pp. 1–12, 2000.
- W. Li, J. Han, and J. Pei, “CMAR: accurate and efficient classification based on multiple class-association rules,” in Proceedings of the 1st IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM '01), pp. 369–376, San Jose, Calif, USA, November 2001.
- F. A. Thabtah and P. I. Cowling, “A greedy classification algorithm based on association rule,” Applied Soft Computing Journal, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 1102–1111, 2007.
- B. Liu, W. Hsu, and Y. Ma, “Integerating classification and association rule mining,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD ’98), pp. 80–86, New York, NY, USA, August 1998.
- X. Wang, Z. Zhou, and G. Pan, “CMER: classification based on multiple excellent rules,” Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, vol. 48, pp. 661–665, 2013.
- G. Chen, H. Liu, L. Yu, Q. Wei, and X. Zhang, “A new approach to classification based on association rule mining,” Journal of Decision Support Systems, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 674–689, 2006.
- P. Leng and F. Coenen, “The effect of threshold values on association rule based classification accuracy,” Journal of Data and Knowledge Engineering, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 345–360, 2007.
- J. Ross Quinlan and R. Mike Cameron-Jones, “FOIL: a midtern report,” in Proceedings of the European Conference Machine Learning, pp. 3–20, Vienna, Austria, 1993.
- A. An, “Learning classification rules from data,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 45, no. 4-5, pp. 737–748, 2003.
- X. Yin and J. Han, “CPAR: classification based on predictive association rules,” in Proceedings of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) International Conference on Data Mining, May 2003.
- P. Clark and R. Boswell, “Rule induction with CN2: somerecent improvements,” in Proceedings of European Working Session on Learning (EWSL '91), pp. 151–163, Porto, Portugal, March 1991.