- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 456410, 6 pages
A Memory/Immunology-Based Control Approach with Applications to Multiple Spacecraft Formation Flying
1Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, Nanjing 210044, China
2Nanjing University of Science & Technology, Nanjing 210094, China
Received 24 December 2012; Accepted 13 April 2013
Academic Editor: Yang Tang
Copyright © 2013 Liguo Weng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Li, Q. Y. Zhang, and N. T. Zhang, “Autonomous navigation of formation flying spacecrafts in deep space exploration and communication by hybrid navigation utilizing neural network filter,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 65, no. 7-8, pp. 1028–1031, 2009.
- R. Kristiansen and P. J. Nicklasson, “Spacecraft formation flying: a review and new results on state feedback control,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 65, no. 11-12, pp. 1537–1552, 2009.
- Y. Lv, Q. Hu, G. Ma, and J. Zhou, “6 DOF synchronized control for spacecraft formation flying with input constraint and parameter uncertainties,” ISA Transactions, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 573–580, 2011.
- Y. H. Wu, X. B. Cao, Y. J. Xing, P. F. Zheng, and S. J. Zhang, “Relative motion coupled control for formation flying spacecraft via convex optimization,” Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 415–428, 2010.
- J. Bae and Y. Kim, “Adaptive controller design for spacecraft formation flying using sliding mode controller and neural networks,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 349, no. 2, pp. 578–603, 2012.
- P. R. Lawson, “The terrestrial planet finder,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Aerospace Conference, vol. 4, pp. 2005–2011, Big Sky, Mont, USA, March 2001.
- B. Battrick and XEUS Steering Committee, X-Ray Evolving Universe Spectroscopy—The XEUS Mission Summary, ESA Publications Division, 2000.
- D. Folla and A. Hawkins, “Results of NASA's first autonomous formation flying experiment: earth observing-l (EO-I),” in Proceedings of the AIAA Guidance Navigation and Control Conference, 2002.
- D. Keenan, “A formation flying strategy for CloudSa/Wicasso-Cena,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Aerospace Conference, vol. 2, pp. 535–552, Big Sky, Mont, USA, March 2001.
- D. Scharf E Hadaegh and B. Kang, “On the validity of the double integrator approximation in deep space formation flying,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Formation Flying Missions and Technologies, October 2002.
- M. S. de Queiroz, V. Kapila, and Q. Yan, “Adaptive nonlinear control of multiple spacecraft formation flying,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 385–390, 2000.
- H. Peng, J. Zhao, Z. Wu, and W. Zhong, “Optimal periodic controller for formation flying on libration point orbits,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 69, no. 7-8, pp. 537–550, 2011.
- J. Wang, J. Zhang, X. Cao, and F. Wang, “Optimal satellite formation reconfiguration strategy based on relative orbital elements,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 76, pp. 99–114, 2012.
- H. Min, S. Wang, F. Sun, Z. Gao, and J. Zhang, “Decentralized adaptive attitude synchronization of spacecraft formation,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 238–246, 2012.
- J. Wang and Z. Sun, “6-DOF robust adaptive terminal sliding mode control for spacecraft formation flying,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 73, pp. 76–87, 2012.
- L. Weng, B. Li, W. Cai, R. Zhang, M. J. Zhang, and Y. D. Song, “Human memory/learning inspired approach for attitude control of crew exploration vehicles (CEVs),” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '07), pp. 3843–3848, New York, NY, USA, July 2007.
- L. Weng and D. Y. Song, “Path planning and path tracking control of Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs),” in Proceedings of the 37th Southeastern Symposium on System Theory (SST05 '05), pp. 262–266, March 2005.
- I. Roitt, J. Brostoff, and D. Male, Immunology, 4th edition, 1996.