- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 464038, 5 pages
Route Choice Model Considering Generalized Travel Cost Based on Game Theory
1School of Automobile Engineering, Heilongjiang Institute of Technology, Harbin 150050, China
2School of Management, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
3School of Automobile Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, Weihai 264209, China
Received 31 October 2012; Accepted 3 January 2013
Academic Editor: Matjaz Perc
Copyright © 2013 Feng Yu-qin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Ghufran, S. Khowaja, and M. J. Ahsan, “Optimum multivariate stratified sampling designs with travel cost: a multiobjective integer nonlinear programming approach,” Communications in Statistics, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 598–610, 2012.
- G. Erdogan, M. Battarra, G. Laporte, and D. Vigo, “Metaheuristics for the traveling salesman problem with pickups, deliveries and handling costs,” Computers and Operations Research, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 1074–1086, 2012.
- V. Ovaskainen, M. Neuvonen, and E. Pouta, “Modelling recreation demand with respondent-reported driving cost and stated cost of travel time: a finnish case,” Journal of Forest Economics, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 303–317, 2012.
- S. Sugawara and D. A. Niemeier, “How much can vehicle emissions be reduced? Exploratory analysis of an upper boundary using an emissions-optimized trip assignment,” Transportation Research Record, no. 1815, pp. 29–37, 2002.
- E. Ericsson, H. Larsson, and K. Brundell-Freij, “Optimizing route choice for lowest fuel consumption—potential effects of a new driver support tool,” Transportation Research C, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 369–383, 2006.
- C. M. Benedek and L. R. Rilett, “Equitable traffic assignment with environmental cost functions,” Journal of Transportation Engineering, vol. 124, no. 1, pp. 16–22, 1998.
- Z. Wang and M. Perc, “Aspiring to the fittest and promotion of cooperation in the prisoner's dilemma game,” Physical Review E, vol. 82, no. 2, Article ID 021115, 2010.
- M. Perc and Z. Wang, “Heterogeneous aspirations promote cooperation in the prisoner's dilemma game,” PLoS ONE, vol. 5, no. 12, Article ID e15117, 2010.
- Z. Wang, A. Murks, W. B. Du, Z. H. Rong, and M. Perc, “Coveting thy neighbors fitness as a means to resolve social dilemmas,” Journal of Theoretical Biology, vol. 277, no. 1, pp. 19–26, 2011.
- Z. Wang, S. Attila, and M. Perc, “Evolution of public cooperation on interdependent networks: the impact of biased utility functions,” Europhysics Letters, vol. 97, no. 4, Article ID 48001, 2012.
- U. Naohiro and T. Eiichi, “A study of dispatcher's route choice model based on evolutionary game theory,” Procedia, vol. 39, pp. 495–509, 2012.
- K. Ahn and H. Rakha, “The effects of route choice decisions on vehicle energy consumption and emissions,” Transportation Research D, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 151–167, 2008.
- G. H. Tzeng and C. H. Chen, “Multiobjective decision making for traffic assignment,” IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 180–187, 1993.
- S. Zerguini, N. Khademi, and J. Shahi, “Variability of travel time, users' uncertainty, and trip information: new approach to cost-benefit analysis,” Transportation Research Record, no. 2254, pp. 160–169, 2011.
- L. Engelson, “Properties of expected travel cost function with uncertain travel time,” Transportation Research Record, no. 2254, pp. 151–159, 2011.
- Y. Asakura and M. Kashiwadani, “Road network reliability caused by daily fluctuation of traffic flow,” in Proceedings of the 19th PTRC Summer Annual Meeting, pp. 73–84, Brighton, UK, September 1991.
- R. A. Margiotta, Improved Vehicle Speed Estimation Procedures for Air Quality and Planning Application, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn, USA, 1996.
- W. Wang, Q. J. Xiang, and T. Z. Li, Urban Transport System Energy Consumption and Environmental Impact Analysis, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2003.
- V. Bioglio, R. Gaeta, M. Grangetto, M. Sereno, and S. Spoto, “A game theory framework for ISP streaming traffic management,” Performance Evaluation, vol. 68, pp. 1162–1174, 2011.
- L. J. Sun and Z. Y. Gao, “An equilibrium model for urban transit assignment based on game theory,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 181, no. 1, pp. 305–314, 2007.