- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 498589, 6 pages
Sparse Recovery by Semi-Iterative Hard Thresholding Algorithm
1School of Science, Xidian University, Xi’an, Shaanxi 710071, China
2School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, Shaanxi 710049, China
3School of Statistics, Xi’an University of Finance and Economics, Xi’an, Shaanxi 710100, China
Received 7 October 2012; Revised 30 November 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Ion Zaballa
Copyright © 2013 Xueqin Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. L. Donoho, “Compressed sensing,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 1289–1306, 2006.
- E. J. Candes and M. B. Wakin, “An introduction to compressive sampling,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 21–30, 2008.
- E. J. Candes and T. Tao, “Near-optimal signal recovery from random projections: universal encoding strategies?” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 12, pp. 5406–5425, 2006.
- Z. Zhang and B. D. Rao, “Sparse signal recovery with temporally correlated source vectors using sparse Bayesian learning,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 912–926, 2011.
- R. Chartrand, “Exact reconstruction of sparse signals via nonconvex minimization,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 707–710, 2007.
- J. A. Tropp and A. C. Gilbert, “Signal recovery from random measurements via orthogonal matching pursuit,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 4655–4666, 2007.
- D. L. Donoho, Y. Tsaig, I. Drori, and J. L. Starck, “Sparse solution of underdetermined linear equations by stagewise orthogonal matching pursuit,” Stanford Statistics Technical Report 2006-2, 2006.
- D. Needell and R. Vershynin, “Uniform uncertainty principle and signal recovery via regularized orthogonal matching pursuit,” Foundations of Computational Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 317–334, 2009.
- D. Needell and J. A. Tropp, “CoSaMP: iterative signal recovery from incomplete and inaccurate samples,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 301–321, 2009.
- M. Figueiredo, R. Nowak, and S. Wright, “Gradient projection for sparse reconstruction: application to compressed sensing and other inverse problems,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 586–597, 2007.
- S. J. Wright, R. D. Nowak, and M. A. T. Figueiredo, “Sparse reconstruction by separable approximation,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 57, no. 7, pp. 2479–2493, 2009.
- A. Y. Yang, A. G. Zihan Zhou, S. S. Sastry, and Yi Ma, “Fast L1-minimization algorithms for Robust face recognition,” . In press, http://arxiv.org/abs/1007.3753.
- M. Zibulevsky and M. Elad, “L1-L2 optimization in signal and image processing,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 76–88, 2010.
- T. Blumensath and M. E. Davies, “Iterative hard thresholding for compressed sensing,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 265–274, 2009.
- R. Garg and R. Khandekar, “Gradient descent with sparsification: an iterative algorithm for sparse recovery with restricted isometry property,” in Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Machine Learning, pp. 337–344, 2009.
- M. Elad, B. Matalon, and M. Zibulevsky, “Coordinate and subspace optimization methods for linear least squares with non-quadratic regularization,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 346–367, 2007.
- A. Beck and M. Teboulle, “A fast iterative shrinkage-thresholding algorithm for linear inverse problems,” SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 183–202, 2009.
- M. Hanke, “Accelerated Landweber iterations for the solution of ill-posed equations,” Numerische Mathematik, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 341–373, 1991.