- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 504541, 10 pages
Tracking Controller Design for Diving Behavior of an Unmanned Underwater Vehicle
1Department of Electrical Engineering, Hwa Hsia Institute of Technology, New Taipei City 235, Taiwan
2Graduate Institute of Computer and Communication Engineering, National Taipei University of Technology, Taipei 10608, Taiwan
Received 15 February 2013; Accepted 21 March 2013
Academic Editor: Chang-Hua Lien
Copyright © 2013 Yi-Hsiang Tseng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Faruq, S. S. Abdullah, M. Fauzi, and S. Nor, “Optimization of depth control for Unmanned Underwater Vehicle using surrogate modeling technique,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Applied Optimization (ICMSAO '11), pp. 1–7, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, April 2011.
- T. Lugaric, A. Vasilijevic, and S. Srbljic, “Interconnectable gadgets and web services usage in supervisory control of Unmanned Underwater vehicles,” in Proceedings of the 34th International Convention MIPRO, pp. 696–701, Opatija, Croatia, 2011.
- J. J. E. Slotine and W. Li, Applied Nonlinear Control, Prentice-Hall, New York, NY, USA, 1991.
- A. J. Healey and D. Lienard, “Multivariable sliding mode control for autonomous diving and steering of unmanned underwater vehicles,” IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 327–339, 1993.
- T. I. Fossen, Guidance and Control of Ocean Vehicles, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, UK, 1994.
- T. Prestero, Verification of a six-degree of freedom simulation model for the REMUS autonomous underwater vehicles [M.S. thesis], Department of Ocean Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 2001.
- J. H. Li, P. M. Lee, and B. H. Jun, “An adaptive nonlinear controller for diving motion of an UUV,” in Proceedings of the MTTS/IEEE Techno-Ocean (Oceans ’04), vol. 1, pp. 282–287, November 2004.
- M. Morawiec, “The adaptive backstepping control of permanent magnet synchronous motor supplied by current source inverter,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 1047–1055, 2013.
- M. Krstic, I. Kanellakopoulos, and P. V. Kokotovic, Nonlinear and Adaptive Control Design, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- S. Y. Ou, C. Y. Tang, and Z. J. Chen, “Design and implementation of a ZCS-PWM half-bridge boost rectifier with output voltage balance control,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 59, no. 12, pp. 4646–4656, 2012.
- P. Zhaowu, “Approximate output regulation of spherical inverted pendulum by neural network enhanced design,” in Proceedings of the 31st Chinese Control Conference, pp. 361–366, 2012.
- C. G. Claudel, T. Chamoin, and A. M. Bayen, “Solutions to estimation problems for Scalar Hamilton—Jacobi equations using linear programming,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, no. 99, 1 pages, 2013.
- N. O. Pérez-Arancibia, J. P. Whitney, and R. J. Wood, “Lift force control of flapping-wing microrobots using adaptive feedforward schemes,” IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 155–168, 2013.
- S. Galeani, L. Menini, and A. Potini, “Robust trajectory tracking for a class of hybrid systems: an internal model principle approach,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 344–359, 2012.
- V. Azimi, A. Vahid, and M. H. Kazemi, “Robust multi objective H2/H∞ control of nonlinear uncertain systems using multiple linear model and ANFIS,” in Proceedings of the Chinese Control and Decision Conference, pp. 2641–2646, 2011.
- T. L. Chien, C. C. Chen, M. C. Tsai, and Y. C. Chen, “Control of AMIRA's ball and beam system via improved fuzzy feedback linearization approach,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 3791–3804, 2010.
- A. Hamadi, S. Rahmani, and K. Al-Haddad, “Digital control of a shunt hybrid power filter adopting a nonlinear control approach,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, no. 99, 1 pages, 2013.
- X. Bao, F. Zhuo, Y. Tian, and P. Tan, “Simplified feedback linearization control of three-phase photovoltaic inverter with an LCL filter,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 2739–2752, 2013.
- Z. Li, X. Cao, Y. Tian, R. Li, and W. Ye, “Bilateral teleoperation of holonomic constrained robotic systems with time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 752–765, 2013.
- K. Noori and K. Jenab, “Fuzzy reliability-based traction control model for intelligent transportation systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 229–234, 2013.
- X. Xie, H. Ma, D. W. Ding, and Y. Wang, “Control synthesis of discrete-time T-S fuzzy systems based on a novel non-PDC control scheme,” IEEE Transaction on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 147–157, 2013.
- S. Elbeid and S. Doubabi, “DSP-based implementation of fuzzy output tracking control for a boost converter,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, no. 99, 1 pages, 2013.
- J. Zhang, P. Shi, and Y. Xia, “Fuzzy delay compensation control for T-S fuzzy systems over network,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 259–268, 2013.
- C. S. S. Chiu and Y. L. Ouyang, “Robust mximum power tracking control of uncertain photovoltaic systems: a unified T-S fuzzy model-based approach,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1516–1526, 2011.
- M. C. Jesús Alberto, G. M. Julio César, and C. T. Bernardino, “Exact output regulation for nonlinear systems described by Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy models,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 235–247, 2012.
- Y. Huang, D. P. Palomar, and S. Zhang, “Lorentz-positive maps and quadratic matrix inequalities with applications to robust MISO transmit beamforming,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 1121–1130, 2013.
- A. Levant, “Practical relative degree in black-box control,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 51st Annual Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 7101–7106, 2012.
- Z. Yang, S. Hua, Q. Hongzhuan, and L. Chengrui, “Control reconfigurability of nonlinear system based on control redundancy,” in Proceedings of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics, pp. 815–820, 2012.
- H. K. Khali, Nonlinear Systems, Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, NJ, USA, 1996.
- R. Marino and P. Tomei, “Nonlinear output feedback tracking with almost disturbance decoupling,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 18–28, 1999.
- J. Anderson and A. Papachristodoulou, “A decomposition technique for nonlinear dynamical system analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 6, pp. 1516–1521, 2012.
- W. Zhang and J. Hu, “An ODE comparison theorem with application in the optimal exit time control problem,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 164–170, 2010.
- M. Biglarbegian, W. W. Melek, and J. M. Mendel, “A practical approach for design of PD and PI like interval type-2 TSK fuzzy controllers,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (SMC '09), pp. 255–261, October 2009.
- N. Wang, C. Hu, and W. Shi, “A mamdani fuzzy modeling method via evolution-objective cluster analysis,” in Proceedings of the 31st Chinese Control Conference, pp. 3470–3475, 2012.