- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 505794, 8 pages
Capacity Analysis for Parallel Runway through Agent-Based Simulation
1School of Computer Science and Technology, Tianjin University of Technology, Tianjin 300191, China
2Civil Aviation University of China, Tianjin 300300, China
Received 28 March 2013; Revised 18 June 2013; Accepted 18 June 2013
Academic Editor: Ming Cao
Copyright © 2013 Yang Peng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Jiang, M. Hu, and Y. Tian, “Further research of airport runway capacity evaluation,” Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 80–883, 2003.
- H.-Q. Guo and J.-F. Zhu, “Calculation models of capacity and delay for y closely spaced parallel runway,” Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, vol. 18, no. 14, pp. 68–72, 2008.
- W. Wang, M. Wang, and X. Qian, “Study on method of determination of centrally distance and threshold staggering manner for closely spaced parallel runways of airport,” Journal of Civil Aviation University of China, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 23–26, 2011.
- S. Alam, H. A. Abbass, and M. Barlow, “ATOMS: air traffic operations and management simulator,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 209–225, 2008.
- F. Zambonelli and H. van Dyke Parunak, “Signs of a revolution in computer science and software engineering,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Engineering Societies in the Agents World III (ESAW '02), pp. 13–28, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2003.
- S. Wollkind, J. Valasek, and T. R. Ioerger, “Automated conflict resolution for air traffic management using cooperative multiagent negotiation,” in Proceedings of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Conference on Guidance, Navigation and Control (AIAA '04), pp. 1078–1088, August 2004.
- M. Luck, “Guest editorial: challenges for agent-based computing,” Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 199–201, 2004.
- B. Burmeister, A. Haddadi, and G. Matylis, “Application of multi-agent systems in traffic and transportation,” IEE Proceedings, vol. 144, no. 1, pp. 51–60, 1997.
- K. Tumer and A. Agogino, “Distributed agent-based air traffic flow management,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS '07), pp. 342–349, May 2008.
- M. Ljungberg and A. Lucas, “The OASIS air traffic management system,” in Proceedings of the 2nd Paciffic Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Seoul, South Korea, 1992.
- N. Mani, V. Garousi, and B. H. Far, “A UML-based conversion tool for monitoring and testing multi-agent systems,” in Proceedings of the 20th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI '08), pp. 212–219, Dayton, Ohio, USA, November 2008.
- L. Bin, L. Wen-feng, and Z. Yu, “Study on modeling of container terminal logistics system using agent-based computing and knowledge Discovery,” in Proceedings of International Symposium on Advances in Computer and Sensor Networks and Systems, pp. 164–171, Aardvark Global Publishing, Sandy, Utah, USA, 2008.