- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 538695, 6 pages
Multiobjective Model for Emergency Resources Allocation
1College of Traffic, Jilin University, Changchun 130012, China
2State Key Laboratory of Automobile Dynamic Simulation, Jilin University, Changchun 130012, China
Received 7 August 2012; Revised 21 November 2012; Accepted 18 December 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2013 Zhaosheng Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. I. Alsalloum and G. K. Rand, “Extensions to emergency vehicle location models,” Computers and Operations Research, vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 2725–2743, 2006.
- H. K. Rajagopalan, C. Saydam, and J. Xiao, “A multiperiod set covering location model for dynamic redeployment of ambulances,” Computers and Operations Research, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 814–826, 2008.
- W. Yi and L. Özdamar, “A dynamic logistics coordination model for evacuation and support in disaster response activities,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 179, no. 3, pp. 1177–1193, 2007.
- M. S. Chang, Y. L. Tseng, and J. W. Chen, “A scenario planning approach for the flood emergency logistics preparation problem under uncertainty,” Transportation Research E, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 737–754, 2007.
- C. G. Rawls and M. A. Turnquist, “Pre-positioning of emergency supplies for disaster response,” Transportation Research B, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 521–534, 2010.
- H. O. Mete and Z. B. Zabinsky, “Stochastic optimization of medical supply location and distribution in disaster management,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 126, no. 1, pp. 76–84, 2010.
- W. Wang, F. Hou, H. Tan, and H. Bubb, “A framework for function allocations in intelligent driver interface design for comfort and safety,” International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 531–541, 2010.
- W. Wang, Y. Mao, J. Jin et al., “Driver's various information process and multi-ruled decision-making mechanism: a fundamental of intelligent driving shaping model,” International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 297–305, 2011.