- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 569286, 7 pages
On a Generalized Laguerre Operational Matrix of Fractional Integration
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Beni-Suef University, Beni-Suef 62511, Egypt
3Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Cankaya University, Eskisehir Yolu 29.km, 06810 Yenimahalle Ankara, Turkey
4Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
5Institute of Space Sciences, RO 76900, Magurele-Bucharest, Romania
6Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Umm Al-Qura University, Mecca 21955, Saudi Arabia
7Department of Electrical Engineering, Polytechnic of Porto, Institute of Engineering, 4314200-072 Porto, Portugal
Received 18 December 2012; Accepted 18 January 2013
Academic Editor: József Kázmér Tar
Copyright © 2013 A. H. Bhrawy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- D. Baleanu, A. H. Bhrawy, and T. M. Taha, “Two Efficient Generalized Laguerre Spectral Algorithms for Fractional Initial Value Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Fukang Yin, Junqiang Song, Yongwen Wu, and Lilun Zhang, “Numerical Solution of the Fractional Partial Differential Equations by the Two-Dimensional Fractional-Order Legendre Functions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Pham Luu Trung Duong, and Moonyong Lee, “Stochastic analysis of dead-time systems using a hybrid spectral method,” International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, 2015.
- Pham Luu Trung Duong, Ezra Kwok, and Moonyong Lee, “Optimal Design of Stochastic Distributed Order Linear SISO Systems Using Hybrid Spectral Method,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–14, 2015.