- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 613964, 9 pages
Path Planning for Mobile Objects in Four-Dimension Based on Particle Swarm Optimization Method with Penalty Function
1Navigation College, Wuhan University of Technology, Wuhan, Hubei 430063, China
2Department of Mathematics, Islamic Azad University, Bojnourd Branch, Bojnourd 94186-54145, Iran
3Chutian College, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, Hubei 430205, China
Received 4 December 2012; Accepted 1 January 2013
Academic Editor: Yang Tang
Copyright © 2013 Yong Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Frazzoli, Z. H. Mao, J. H. Oh, and E. Feron, “Resolution of conflicts involving many aircraft via semidefinite programming,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 79–86, 2001.
- W. Powell, Approximate Dynamic Programming: Solving the Curses of Dimensionality, vol. 703, Wiley-Blackwell, 2007.
- Y. Kim, D.-W. Gu, and I. Postlethwaite, “Real-time path planning with limited information for autonomous unmanned air vehicles,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 696–712, 2008.
- Y. Wang, D. M. Lane, and G. J. Falconer, “Two novel approaches for unmanned underwater vehicle path planning: constrained optimization and semi-infinite constrained optimization,” Robotica, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 123–142, 2000.
- C. Pêtrès, Y. Pailhas, P. Patrón, Y. Petillot, J. Evans, and D. Lane, “Path planning for autonomous underwater vehicles,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 331–341, 2007.
- P. P. Y. Wu, D. Campbell, and T. Merz, “Multi-objective four-dimensional vehicle motion planning in large dynamic environments,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 621–634, 2011.
- Y. Ma, H. Wang, and M. Zamirian, “A novel approach for multiple mobile objects path planning: parametrization method and conflict resolution strategy,” Physics Letters A, vol. 376, no. 4, pp. 377–386, 2012.
- H. Wang, Y. Ma, Y. Xie, and M. Guo, “Mobile robot optimal path planning based on smoothing A* algorithm,” Journal of Tongji University, vol. 38, no. 11, pp. 1647–1655, 2010.
- Y. Guo and L. E. Parker, “A distributed and optimal motion planning approach for multiple mobile robots,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA ’02), vol. 3, pp. 2612–2619, IEEE, May 2002.
- J. E. Hopcroft, J. T. Schwartz, and M. Sharir, “On the complexity of motion planning for multiple independent objects; pspace-hardness of the warehouseman’s problem,” International Journal of Robotics Research, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 76–88, 1984.
- T. Berglund, A. Brodnik, H. Jonsson, M. Staffanson, and I. Söderkvist, “Planning smooth and obstacle-avoiding B-spline paths for autonomous mining vehicles,” IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 167–172, 2010.
- I. Skrjanc and G. Klancar, “Optimal cooperative collision avoidance between multiple robots based on bernstein-bézier curves,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 2010.
- M. Zamirian, A. V. Kamyad, and M. H. Farahi, “A novel algorithm for solving optimal path planning problems based on parametrization method and fuzzy aggregation,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 38, pp. 3439–3449, 2009.
- J. Kennedy and R. Eberhart, “Particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, vol. 4, pp. 1942–1948, December 1995.
- M. Saska, M. Macas, L. Preucil, and L. Lhotská, “Robot path planning using particle swarm optimization of ferguson splines,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA ’06), pp. 833–839, IEEE, 2006.
- A. W. Mohemmed, N. C. Sahoo, and T. K. Geok, “Solving shortest path problem using particle swarm optimization,” Applied Soft Computing Journal, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1643–1653, 2008.
- Y. Tang, Z. Wang, and J. Fang, “Controller design for synchronization of an array of delayed neural networks using a controllable probabilisticpso,” Information Sciences, vol. 181, no. 20, pp. 4715–4732, 2011.
- Y. Tang, Z. Wang, and J. Fang, “Feedback learning particle swarm optimization,” Applied Soft Computing, vol. 11, no. 8, pp. 4713–4725, 2011.
- Y. Tang, Z. Wang, and J. A. Fang, “Parameters identification of unknown delayed genetic regulatory networks by a switching particle swarm optimization algorithm,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 2523–2535, 2011.
- R. Abiyev, D. Ibrahim, and B. Erin, “Navigation of mobile robots in the presence of obstacles,” Advances in Engineering Software, vol. 41, no. 10-11, pp. 1179–1186, 2010.
- M. A. P. Garcia, O. Montiel, O. Castillo, R. Sepúlveda, and P. Melin, “Path planning for autonomous mobile robot navigation with ant colony optimization and fuzzy cost function evaluation,” Applied Soft Computing Journal, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 1102–1110, 2009.
- J. Stoer and R. Bulirsch, Introduction to Numerical Analysis, vol. 12 of Texts in Applied Mathematics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 3rd edition, 2002.
- J. A. Joines and C. R. Houck, “On the use of non-stationary penalty functions to solve nonlinear constrained optimization problems with GA's,” in Proceedings of the 1st IEEE Conference on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 579–584, June 1994.
- J. Yang, Y. Chen, J. Horng, and C. Kao, “Applying family competition to evolution strategies for constrained optimization,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Evolutionary Programming, pp. 201–211, Springer, 1997.
- K. Parsopoulos and M. Vrahatis, “Particle swarm optimization method for constrained optimization problems,” in Intelligent Technologies-Theory and Application: New Trends in Intelligent Technologies, pp. 214–220, IOS Press, 2002.
- C. F. Juang and Y. C. Chang, “Evolutionary-group-based particle-swarm-optimized fuzzy controller with application to mobile-robot navigation in unknown environments,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 379–392, 2011.