- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 621203, 10 pages
A Novel Algorithm for Intrusion Detection Based on RASL Model Checking
1School of Information Engineering, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, Henan 450001, China
2MOE Key Laboratory of Grain Information Technology & Control, Henan University of Technology, Zhengzhou, Henan 450001, China
3School of Computer Science, Xidian University, Xi'an, Shaanxi 710071, China
Received 29 November 2012; Revised 6 February 2013; Accepted 15 February 2013
Academic Editor: Jitao Sun
Copyright © 2013 Weijun Zhu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Roger and J. Goubault-Larrecq, “Log auditing through model-checking,” in Proceedings of the 14th IEEE workshop on Computer Security Foundations (CSFW '01), pp. 220–234, IEEE Computer Society, Washington, DC, USA, June 2001.
- W. Zhu, Z. Wang, and H. Zhang, “A novel algorithm for intrusion detection based on model checking interval temporal logic,” China Communications, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 66–72, 2011.
- J. Olivain and J. Goubault-Larrecq, “The ORCHIDS intrusion detection tool,” in Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV '05), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 286–290, Springer, Edinburgh, UK, July 2005.
- J. Goubault-Larrecq and J. Olivain, “A smell of orchids,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol. 5289, pp. 1–20, 2008.
- R. Ben, G. Tremblay, and G. Bégin, “Extending orchids for intrusion detection in 802.11 wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 8th international conference on New technologies in distributed systems (NOTERE '08), pp. 1–12, New York, NY, USA, June 2008.
- Y. Zhang, Y. Fu, and X. Sun, “A method of intrusion detection based on model-checking,” Wuhan University Journal of Natural Sciences, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 319–322, 2005 (Chinese).
- B. Moszkowski, Reasoning about digital circuits [Ph.D. thesis], Department of Computer Science, Stanford University, Stanford, Calif, USA, 1983.
- M. Hira, “Verification of tempura specification of sequential circuits,” IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 362–375, 1997.
- M. Solanki, A. Cau, and H. Zedan, “Semantically annotating reactive web services with temporal specifications,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 2nd International Workshop on Semantic and Dynamic Web Processes (ICWS '05), 2005.
- H. Bowman, H. Cameron, P. King, and S. Thompson, “Mexitl: multimedia in executable interval temporal logic,” Formal Methods in System Design, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 5–38, 2003.
- B. Moszkowski, “Using temporal logic to analyse temporal logic: a hierarchical approach based on intervals,” Journal of Logic and Computation, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 333–409, 2007.
- Z. Chaochen, C. A. R. Hoare, and A. P. Ravn, “A calculus of durations,” Information Processing Letters, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 269–276, 1991.
- Z. Duan, Modeling of Hybrid Systems, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2004.
- W. J. Zhu, H. B. Zhang, and Q. L. Zhou, “On the decidability of satisfiability of discrete TITL formulae,” Tien Tzu Hsueh Pao/Acta Electronica Sinica, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 1039–1045, 2010.
- M. G. Ouyang, F. Pan, and Y. T. Zhang, “ISITL: intrusion signatures in augmented interval temporal logic,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, vol. 3, pp. 1630–1635, November 2003.
- E. Nowicka and M. Zawada, “An interval temporal logic-based matching framework for finding occurrences of multi-event attack signatures,” Computer Network Security, vol. 1, part 5–8, pp. 272–285, 2007.
- M. G. Ouyang and Y. B. Zhou, “ISDTM: an intrusion signatures description temporal model,” Wuhan University Journal of Natural Sciences A, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 373–378, 2003.
- Z. Duan, C. Tian, and L. Zhang, “A decision procedure for propositional projection temporal logic with infinite models,” Acta Informatica, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 43–78, 2008.
- C. Tian and Z. Duan, “Complexity of propositional projection temporal logic with star,” Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 73–100, 2009.
- “KDD Cup 1999 Data,” 2007, http://kdd.ics.uci.edu/databases/kddcup99/kddcup99.html.