- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 648250, 6 pages
A Novel Power System Reliability Predicting Model Based on PCA and RVM
1NARI Technology Development Co., Ltd., Nanjing 210061, China
2College of Energy and Electrical Engineering, Hohai University, Nanjing 210098, China
Received 9 January 2013; Accepted 4 February 2013
Academic Editor: Yang Tang
Copyright © 2013 Yuping Zheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. M. Liu and J. Liang, “Influence of planned interruption on power supply reliability of distribution system,” North China Electric Power, vol. 2, pp. 52–542, 2011.
- Y. T. Song, Y. J. Guo, and L. Cheng, “Statistical anlysis of reliability data for power system units,” Relay, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 14–16, 2002.
- Z. Bie and X. Wang, “The application of Monte Carlo method to reliability evaluation of power systems,” Automation of Electric Power Systems, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 68–73, 1997.
- K. G. Wu and Z. F. Wu, “Reliability evaluation algorithm of electrical power systems using sensitivity analysis,” Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 53–56, 2003.
- K. G. Wu, S. Wang, A. B. Zhang, and J. Q. Zhou, “The study on reliability assessment of electrical power systems using RBF neural network,” Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 9–12, 2000.
- Y. T. Song, J.-L. Wu, D. Peng, et al., “A BP neural network based method to predict supply reliability of urban power network,” Power System Technology, vol. 10, no. 32, pp. 56–59, 2008.
- Q. Gu, A. Luo, J. Wang, and M.-J. Qi, “A practicable algorithm to forecast and evaluate reliability of power supply,” Power System Technology, vol. 12, no. 27, pp. 76–79, 2003.
- Y. Liu and C. Singh, “Reliability evaluation of composite power systems using markov cut-set method,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 777–785, 2010.
- Z. P. Wang and X. Wang, “Inrush current recognition in power transformer based on modified principal component analysis,” Power System Protection and Control, vol. 39, no. 22, pp. 1–6, 2011.
- B. Liu and R. Yang, “Short-term load forecasting model based on LS-SVM with PCA,” Electric Power Automation Equipment, vol. 28, no. 11, pp. 13–17, 2008.
- J. C. Li, D. X. Niu, J. Y. Li, and Z. D. Wang, “Evaluation of the power grid development coordination based on the GRA and PCA method,” Power System Protection and Control, vol. 38, no. 18, pp. 49–53, 2010.
- M. E. Tipping, “Sparse Bayesian learning and the relevance vector machine,” Journal of Machine Learning Research, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 211–244, 2001.
- Z. G. Sun, W.-X. Zhai, W.-L. Li, and Z.-N. Wei, “Short-term load forecasting based on EMD and RVM,” Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 92–97, 2011.
- G. Y. Lü, C. M. Wu, W. M. Sun, X. D. Wang, and X. S. Cai, “Detection and identification of voltage sags based on RVM and ANF,” Power System Protection and Control, vol. 39, no. 12, pp. 65–68, 2011.
- E. Tian, D. Yue, and C. Peng, “Quantized output feedback control for networked control systems,” Information Sciences, vol. 178, no. 12, pp. 2734–2749, 2008.
- E. Tian, D. Yue, and C. Peng, “Reliable control for networked control systems with probabilistic actuator fault and random delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 347, no. 10, pp. 1907–1926, 2010.
- Y. Tang, W. Zou, J. Q. Lu, and J. Kurth, “Stochastic resonance in an ensemble of bistable systems under stable distribution noises and heterogeneous coupling,” Physical Review E, vol. 85, Article ID 046207, 2012.
- Y. Tang, H. J. Gao, W. Zou, and J. Kurths, “Distributed synchronization in networks of agent systems with nonlinearities and random switchings,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 358–370, 2013.